EA's NCAA Football is back

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yep.

This is why I question those who criticize all these various aspects of the game.

If you're a TRUE fan of the game, you don't need named players or specific games engines. You just want to PLAY this jawn because you miss playing it.....and just like you said, Dynasty Mode was fire because of how you could take ANY school and make them contenders.
I see wat u sayin but I somewhat disagree

Everyone has a different gaming experience

I use football games to somewhat live my football fantasy, I love playing RTG and superstar modes in football games and play as a DB guarding #1 players

I’m jus saying it hits different catching a pick 6 guarding Jameson Williams instead of a AI generated player

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
EA has a chance to do something big here.

Don’t give us Madden with college jerseys…take your time and give us something real! Guarantee, it’ll break records. But if it’s wack, it’ll sell yes, but that comeback, them college football 26-30 won’t get what they wanna get back.
Do it right and we’ll fork over the money

:mjlol:

this is EA

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Y’all gonna be so mad I can see it already. EA is going to do they like did madden and completely nerf the dynasty mode and make yall do some ultimate team bullshyt where it’s basically pay to play. That’s how they make their money.

Past performance has me worried but they literally just need to make recruiting fun. Dynasty mode doesn't revolve around some of the things that Franchise mode needs in Madden. If they allow you to realign and recruit competently then this game has a chance (obviously if gameplay is good too)

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I’m already fantasy booking conferences for my Dynasty, I can’t wait for this game :mjlol:

uTesTpY_d.webp
I'm bring back the big east, wac, pac 12 and the swc

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
EA has a chance to do something big here.

Don’t give us Madden with college jerseys…take your time and give us something real! Guarantee, it’ll break records. But if it’s wack, it’ll sell yes, but that comeback, them college football 26-30 won’t get what they wanna get back.
Do it right and we’ll fork over the money
And they can take things and put them into madden to make it better

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Y’all gonna be so mad I can see it already. EA is going to do they like did madden and completely nerf the dynasty mode and make yall do some ultimate team bullshyt where it’s basically pay to play. That’s how they make their money.
Nah, EA only gets one chance to make a good first impression. I don't think they'll fukk this up.