EA's NCAA Football is back

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
:yeshrug: players either take the 600 or dont. i dont need Caleb Williams or Marv Jr. in the game or any star cfb players
i care about the schools in the game. no 1 player bigger than the school brand
Big facts. Players can try to get as much money as possible and they should. Thing they need to know is ultimately the school brand is what’s most important. If Caleb was balling on New Mexico State nobody would know who he is. I heard some of the bigger names are going to be “ambassadors “ so they might get more money.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
That $600 amount is a bit embarrassing considering the standpoint that they'd have to pay coaches even more than that hence one of the main reasons that they aren't in the game. It's more easier to exploit the player as most won't turn down the opportunity.
If its a fixed amount across all players there is no good number. Offering shedeur $600 to be in it is nothing compared to his other NIL, but the 3rd string Center is gonna take it happily.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If its a fixed amount across all players there is no good number. Offering shedeur $600 to be in it is nothing compared to his other NIL, but the 3rd string Center is gonna take it happily.
I guess my one question would be is it this a one off thing or taking the payment allow them to use it again in the future with no extra payments?

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I guess my one question would be is it this a one off thing or taking the payment allow them to use it again in the future with no extra payments?
Id guess its a year-to-year thing they'd have to renew each year, but they haven't said. This is the first year they're doing it, so just going 1 year out the gate to make sure it's profitable would make more sense than shelling out enough to lock everyone down for their whole college career immediately.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
once you sign up youve opted in for your entire career, but you can opt out. they did mention that some players will get paid more to promote and market the game.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:yeshrug: players either take the 600 or dont. i dont need Caleb Williams or Marv Jr. in the game or any star cfb players
i care about the schools in the game. no 1 player bigger than the school brand
They don't even need the players. The old NCAA games were crack once you got into dynasty mode and started to recruit the create-a-players that the game generated. I always couldn't wait until the real life players moved on to the pros or their eligibility was up so I could build my own team.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
They don't even need the players. The old NCAA games were crack once you got into dynasty mode and started to recruit the create-a-players that the game generated. I always couldn't wait until the real life players moved on to the pros or their eligibility was up so I could build my own team.
Yep.

This is why I question those who criticize all these various aspects of the game.

If you're a TRUE fan of the game, you don't need named players or specific games engines. You just want to PLAY this jawn because you miss playing it.....and just like you said, Dynasty Mode was fire because of how you could take ANY school and make them contenders.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NIL & portal component going to be interesting in the game and make Dynasty Mode even better like you also running your own organization. Wonder how they'll have money/budgets for each school allocated

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The NIL & portal component going to be interesting in the game and make Dynasty Mode even better like you also running your own organization. Wonder how they'll have money/budgets for each school allocated
Unless you have to do it every week along with recruiting. I forget which one but, I think it was NCAA 13 where you had to make sure to check in with your recruits every week. shyt got annoying do that with 30 MFs every week when you couldn't advance and play the next week until you made sure you did it or risk losing them.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

exactly, i think for ncaa 14 I was playing in 2053 or 2054.