East Coast fam: Anyone else's spot in a crazy dry spell

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
For 1 week now save 1 g I found everyone's dry and if Im not high when Summerslam starts I might finally lose it

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Election year drought, just came a year early this time. You already know the alphabet boys gotta work extra hard so the next empty suit up for officce can push the line items thru so they budget can grow. It's always been like this. The drought of '04 put alot of folks out of business.

Wouldn't call it a drought in A, it's just a gotten a little more expensive. But I already know what yall boys in DC and points northward are going thru. Lotta shyt coming thru the mail now, so nikkas gotta switch up the demo.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Election year drought, just came a year early this time. You already know the alphabet boys gotta work extra hard so the next empty suit up for officce can push the line items thru so they budget can grow. It's always been like this. The drought of '04 put alot of folks out of business.

Wouldn't call it a drought in A, it's just a gotten a little more expensive. But I already know what yall boys in DC and points northward are going thru. Lotta shyt coming thru the mail now, so nikkas gotta switch up the demo.

A lot of ATLiens in Richmond