Eastern Conference Finals Preview: Boston Celtics vs. Toronto Raptors Game Thread (8PM EST on ESPN)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesnt matter thats why im not worried about last night...

But if your going to wet ur panties over a january win then i might as well talk my shyt over the next one...
Except I didn't do that. All I said was Kyrie was the best player on the floor (He was. By far too) and you started crying on some bytch nikka shyt.

Pull up where I said this win mattered in the grand scheme of things? I've said Celtics > Raps all year. After wins, after losses, in the offseason, in the regular season. So you brought up the Celtics record because you actually believe regular season games/seedings matter (thus the C's being 2-1 is soul crushing to you).

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Each team merely won on their home floor. If the Raptors win all their home games against the Celtics (in the playoffs) they win the series. If the Celtics beat them in Toronto then I would say the Celtics have the edge mentally going into the playoffs.

Are you Really trusting the Raptors in the PLAYOFFS, this is a team Known for choking in the playoffs. Yeah they have Kawhi now but the supporting cast is the same. That certified playoff choke artist named Kyle Lowry still the point guard.

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Except I didn't do that. All I said was Kyrie was the best player on the floor (He was. By far too) and you started crying on some bytch nikka shyt.

Pull up where I said this win mattered in the grand scheme of things? I've said Celtics > Raps all year. After wins, after losses, in the offseason, in the regular season. So you brought up the Celtics record because you actually believe regular season games/seedings matter (thus the C's being 2-1 is soul crushing to you).

Season series doesnt mean shyt to me,i have said that repeatedly....Celtics record is a reflection of the talent and not the chemistry,team record doesnt mean shyt as long as ur in the top 4...

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season series doesnt mean shyt to me,i have said that repeatedly....Celtics record is a reflection of the talent and not the chemistry,team record doesnt mean shyt as long as ur in the top 4...
:mjlol: Moving the goal post. C's in 5

Daps
Are you Really trusting the Raptors in the PLAYOFFS, this is a team Known for choking in the playoffs. Yeah they have Kawhi now but the supporting cast is the same. That certified playoff choke artist named Kyle Lowry still the point guard.
Kawhi is that good so I am more confident in this Raptors team compared to last year. That's not saying much though. Yes they could still choke as old habits die hard. I wouldn't be surprised if they lost to the Celtics or Bucks in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat them either.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The #1 Toronto Raptors go to Boston to take on the #5 Boston Celtics in what's seen by many as a preview of the Eastern Conference Finals...

#celtsgang :larrylegendtowel:
@Jutt @ill @R.E.N. Spells Ren @VMR @vbamz @Raquinotj @KevJ @SchoolboyC @Bernie Madoff @JBone4eva @Stress Welker @Sub Kr4zy @unit321 @UpAndComing @Suiken @JLR Steez @craigsagersuit @insidious @Listen @fact @Codeine Fiend Dream Team @JarrodG @William Heavy @yamomzb @YeLovesBoston @Shamrock32 @coose @GrindtooFilthy @jimihendrixheadband @34TheTruth @JJ_ALL_DAY @patscorpio @chief_keef_stan @The Situation @Grano-Grano @Chef Mello @TyThePoet @KevCo @GOAT @Arcavian

Raptors brehs...
@Miggs @FireDwaneCasey @jdubnyce @trick @Guess Who ...who ever else...

Game's on at 8pm on ESPN
Toronto led 104-100 after Leonard's three-point play with 4:22 left before Boston scored 17 of the next 19 points.

NBA | Games: Raptors at Celtics

Oops. You have to finish what you started. :francis:

Daps
Kawhi-Leonard-1.jpg

Jan 16 2019 :ohhh: