Easy Mo Bee Recalls Working With RZA, GZA & ODB Before Wu-Tang

IronFist

🎯 π“˜π“΅π“΅π“Ύπ“Όπ“½π“»π“²π“Έπ“Ύπ“Ό 𝓓π“ͺ𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps

Famed producer Easy Mo Bee has worked with plenty of notable artists over the years, including RZA, GZA, and ODB, who were unknown at the time he met them through their manager Melquan.

The Brooklyn-born producer shared a story about how Melquan used to bring various members of Wu-Tang to his Lafayette Gardens apartment to record demos, which feature early lyrics to some of the rapper's biggest hits. One demo in particular that was recorded was ODB's "Shimmy Shimmy Ya," which was just a concept when it was recorded at Easy Mo Bee's apartment.

"I've got Old Dirty b*stard demos that have never seen the light of day. There were songs that ODB and Genius done where the lyrics were originally done as a demo at my house. The lyrics to 'Shimmy Shimmy Ya' [ODB] originally done that at my crib in the projects."

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope very dope!

Not enough people tag Rza with being a genius, I always hear Kanye and whoever and thats cool for this generation but when I was a kid and saw what the Wu was doing and the messages in the music, now that to me was genius.:salute:

IronFist

🎯 π“˜π“΅π“΅π“Ύπ“Όπ“½π“»π“²π“Έπ“Ύπ“Ό 𝓓π“ͺ𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps
Out of respect for RZA he probably won't
you gotta point would have been dope if that wouldve leaked with the Rarities that dropped awhile back.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Watched this last week. Easy Mo Bee is easily in the top 5 producers all time. Really like hearing his interviews.