Easy steps to watch good quality streams for Boxing and UFC fights

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I have used Big Events in the past and have been impressed. Used them for Boxing, WWE, UFC, etc. You pay a small fee. 5 to 10 bucks. And they guarantee a HD stream. I have probably used them 20 times over the past 4 years with no issues. Never had a stream down.

BigEvents.TV | BiTw
I'm telling yall. Big Events is the way to go. I use them for mma and wwe ppvs. Will be using them for the Mayweather and also Jon Jones fights coming up

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I have used Big Events in the past and have been impressed. Used them for Boxing, WWE, UFC, etc. You pay a small fee. 5 to 10 bucks. And they guarantee a HD stream. I have probably used them 20 times over the past 4 years with no issues. Never had a stream down.

BigEvents.TV | BiTw

Anybody else use this site?

Thinking about fukking with it for the fight saturday.

-DMP-

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
What is big events?

http://bigevents.tv/

I started using them 4-5 years ago for boxing ppv's. Then used them for wrestling also. And MMA. Never had an issue. You are paying for a link and its much cheaper than paying the real prices. Links are in HD also and are lag free. For the Mayweather fight the cost is 14.95. which is the highest its EVER been. But it is a huge fight.

FAQ/How To Purchase
Due to the INSANE amount of people that will be watching, this PPV will be 14.95 so we can purchase a ton of servers so everyone can watch LAG free.

• The PPV is $14.95. This is to cover the actual PPV Cost and Bandwidth
  • We give a 100% no shutdown guarantee. Lag is dependent on connection and computer. Streams are offered in 240p & High Quality (High Quality is around 3000kbps)

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there any software that needs to be downloaded for bigevents or is it just a link?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
http://bigevents.tv/

I started using them 4-5 years ago for boxing ppv's. Then used them for wrestling also. And MMA. Never had an issue. You are paying for a link and its much cheaper than paying the real prices. Links are in HD also and are lag free. For the Mayweather fight the cost is 14.95. which is the highest its EVER been. But it is a huge fight.
When are you actually able to purchase access to it? I went to the site but I see nowhere to actually order it.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The fight is being shown free in Mexico. Are there any good sites from there or international streaming sites, UK, Australia etc?