Easy steps to watch good quality streams for Boxing and UFC fights

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
The fight is being shown free in Mexico. Are there any good sites from there or international streaming sites, UK, Australia etc?
Are you familiar with Kodi?....IMO that is the best way to go....they have an add on that has a lot of international channels that are listed to show the fight....

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How I watch fights on my phone though. Streaming sites used to work but now all that pop up shyt makes it impossible.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Are you familiar with Kodi?....IMO that is the best way to go....they have an add on that has a lot of international channels that are listed to show the fight....

Can you put me on to Kodi ? Alot of ppl on my TL keep mentioning it,im ready to move on as a xmbc disciple...

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Can you put me on to Kodi ? Alot of ppl on my TL keep mentioning it,im ready to move on as a xmbc disciple...
download it here
http://kodi.tv/download/

This video should help you with the super repo install

if you have a chromecast, droid tablet or phone, get the LocalCast app, google the PlayerCore for LocalCast, and also get the ES File Explorer App...

if you need help let me know....

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Also, people with Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV or Nexus Player check out Mobdro, they have a couple different Boxnation channels on there and they got the fight.

Have you streamed any fights from kodi ?