Eat for function. Not for taste!

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it is breh. I think that's enough to look more cut yet still have the strength to lift the big shyt in the weight room. Anything below 155 and you're not able to lift how I like to lift. I already lost strength by getting this low so I'd say losing 8 more pounds would be as low as I'd go.
Meh I remember being stuck in the 150’s in my early 20’s(in my tmac-Yao year’s) shyt wasn’t cool. That was the beginning of my first bulk. Bulked up to low 160’s. Shyt looked good and I didn’t even hit the gym as efficiently as I could now. I had abs showing up. Remember a chick I was messing with snap a photo of me in her mirror hitting her doggystyle and my chest looked and neck looking slightly brolic. I really wish I would’ve kept it goin and building off that. But that was summer progress and once I went back to school I fell off from any working out and then I ended up getting all 4 wisdom teeth pulled and basically couldnt really eat for a month and lost like 10 pounds.

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I cycle between chicken thighs (:banderas:) and chicken breasts (:ld:)

for meal prep, i have a white rice/broccoli/chicken meal combo that's my go to, easy to make and i grab 4 containers and shyt takes me 30 mins total to make.

One thing i live by is Sriracha hot sauce :wow: real shyt

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I cycle between chicken thighs (:banderas:) and chicken breasts (:ld:)

for meal prep, i have a white rice/broccoli/chicken meal combo that's my go to, easy to make and i grab 4 containers and shyt takes me 30 mins total to make.

One thing i live by is Sriracha hot sauce :wow: real shyt
What's your daily calorie net intake? And how many grams of protein you get a day?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:russ:

It's hard breh..i basically eat 10 ounces of chicken per meal x 4, and the cheat code i use is my go to quick protein mix not a shake you just mix it (cottage cheese, 2 scoops of whey, peanut or almond butter) that shyt is easy to make and tasty as hell i have that mix 3 times a day.

Can't consume 250g of protein strictly from food its impossible.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:russ:

It's hard breh..i basically eat 10 ounces of chicken per meal x 4, and the cheat code i use is my go to quick protein mix not a shake you just mix it (cottage cheese, 2 scoops of whey, peanut or almond butter) that shyt is easy to make and tasty as hell i have that mix 3 times a day.

Can't consume 250g of protein strictly from food its impossible.
I respect the dedication :ehh: