Eboni K .Williams Broke Up With Her Fiancé Because He Quarantined With His Kids

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
giphy.gif

Honestly she will never be happy because she wants a perfect man.

King Poetic

My Richness is Life Forever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Life My God
I don't have any problem with her personally, but her personality says I can't compromise on anything. It's impossible to have any partnership without both sides compromising.

Plus she’s a lawyer

One of those positions many black women feel like if I go out to a company event, I don’t want to show up around people I know with a manager from Walmart or a truck driver because I live for other people opinions of me..

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Plus she’s a lawyer

One of those positions many black women feel like if I go out to a company event, I don’t want to show up around people I know with a manager from Walmart or a truck driver because I live for other people opinions of me..
Status is extremely important to most women.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Plus she’s a lawyer

It’s a lawyer chick I know that’s super picky like that too. She spent years turning down average nikkas. Of course everyone knows how this ends, she’s chubby, single, childless and still in denial in her 40s

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Women like this will never be happy. Which is why I be quick to tell them that if I'm not doing my best to make you happy or living up to your (unrealistic) expectations, then by all means go somewhere else to find what you looking for. I be damned if I let a woman stress me out.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
It’s a lawyer chick I know that’s super picky like that too. She spent years turning down average nikkas. Of course everyone knows how this ends, she’s chubby, single, childless and still in denial in her 40s
Every unmarried female attorney I know over the age of 30 is miserable, and on top of that once you get up on them you understand why they’re single. :no:

And now that I think about it even the married ones are miserable because they only married who they married because of optics, titles, or pay. They don’t even really love their husbands. :smh:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Every unmarried female attorney I know over the age of 30 is miserable, and on top of that once you get up on them you understand why they’re single. :no:

And now that I think about it even the married ones are miserable because they only married who they married because of optics, titles, or pay. They don’t even really love their husbands. :smh:
It's terrifying how common this is these days, unfortunately. A lot of women are on this wave, only to either regret it or sabotage the hell out of the relationship later.