Eddie Winslow accused of partially dislocating 2-year-old daughter's arm #GMB

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
6a86c59b1bafb7a2cf9777c73e6897d2

Blast, Tammy Brawner accused the 42-year-old actor of partially dislocating the arm of their 2-year-old daughter, Zoey. The incident allegedly occurred in March 2018, and Brawner attached medical records that describe the injury. At the time, Brawner apparently told doctors that Zoey was taken by her father to the bathroom and he “grabbed her arm.” McCrary denied that accusation, claiming he only “grabbed one hand to lift her up and immediately grabbed the other.”

Brawner also alleges in the documents that McCrary went on the radio and “stated that I have been telling and coaching our 2-year-old daughter to lie and say that ‘Dada hurt her.’” She also declared that the actor has not been following court orders regarding the custody of Zoey and that he has blown off mandated co-parenting classes.

Brawner filed for divorce in March 2017, citing irreconcilable differences. She sought legal and physical custody of Zoey, claiming she feared for their daughter’s safety. She also requested that McCrary “attend alcohol/drug abuse and batterers’ intervention classes.” Their split was contentious, with both getting restraining orders against the other, each claiming to be a victim of spousal abuse.

0222-darius-mccrary-tammy-brawner-tmz-instagram-7.jpg

BLUF (Bottom line up front)

Tammy Brawner is fine AF but her eyes are soulless

Eddie Winslow is 0-2 in marriage

#GMB strikes again :francis:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
jpg170048fa.png

I grabbed my niece with one arm first and she had a tantrum and tried to throw herself down so I picked her up under her arms. Later she wasnt moving her arm and would cry when it moved a certain way.

Doctor said because lil kids bones are still soft and not fused that they can slip out of place. It was an easy fix. Took 2 mins.