Eddy Curry Player's Tribune Article Speaking on His Downfall

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Fumble the bag brehs..

People gne talk shyt regardless but life hard as it is...and if you a sheep the wolves going to be out...:manny: is it fair? No but that’s the reality of life.

People jokes on the internet really shouldn’t matter to you. It come with the territory..

Sad story all around...his side peace who died even seem like she was taking him for money too..the dude who killed her was overseeing the CP payments...

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Cause it's just my thoughts, my opinion, i'm not trying to pass it off as fact (by me saying "maybe it's just me) and what does that take away from the other shyt i said in the article? Why the hell was that your takeaway anyways?

Some folks will fish for reasons to argue. :dead:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Damn man...how people do you when you got some cash smh :snoop:

Ugly...

That's why I would rather be comfortable, financially than rich and famous...you see the WORST of people when it comes to money.

Patrice is a real one...some women ain't built for all that, who would've blamed her if she left? But she stuck it out...That's why I felt how I felt about that DaBaby situation...why dog out the people that held you down when you had nothing. The folks that just wanna see you win, regardless...
all for some p*ssy?:hhh: For folk that wouldn't care if you lived or died? Guess cuz I'm on the other side of 30 (36) I look at life and things much differently...Money is great but comes with so many problems and people scheming to take it from you...

Peace to Eddy Curry and his family...hard, but good read