Eddy Curry Player's Tribune Article Speaking on His Downfall

Daps
Reppin
Cali sunshine
Damn man...how people do you when you got some cash smh :snoop:

Ugly...

That's why I would rather be comfortable, financially than rich and famous...you see the WORST of people when it comes to money.

Patrice is a real one...some women ain't built for all that, who would've blamed her if she left? But she stuck it out...That's why I felt how I felt about that DaBaby situation...why dog out the people that held you down when you had nothing. The folks that just wanna see you win, regardless...
all for some p*ssy?:hhh: For folk that wouldn't care if you lived or died? Guess cuz I'm on the other side of 30 (36) I look at life and things much differently...Money is great but comes with so many problems and people scheming to take it from you...

Peace to Eddy Curry and his family...hard, but good read

Breh, I'm same age as you and I agree with this completely (idk about situation with da baby, but still).

Related: DL Hughley did a Vlad interview and had a similar story about his baby with a side chick getting murdered. He had kept it secret from his wife, but it all came out after the death. Just like Patrice tho, DL's wife held him down.

I'm not tryna to have no outside babies, but I would hope my girl would stick with my broke ass if we faced this type of situation. Eddy and DL know for sure they got a real one.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Much respect to Curry for telling his story breh been through the ringer:mjcry:

fukking snake ass friends I swear people ain’t shyt:scust: You can’t run in those same circles you used to once you come up. It’s one thing to extend a helping hand and provide opportunity for others, but If people aren’t willing to help themselves and put in the work like you did then you gotta drop they ass:hubie:

The lawyer, driver, and life insurance stories are insane. shyt would make me question EVERYBODY in life

Kami

Banned
Daps
I was a curry fan mainly because of all the naysayers. He was the but of all jokes for years but the talent was there.

and I’m sorry but him saying the evidence the bodyguard used for the law suit was them taking shyt was hard to believed. Dude’s a felon convicted of burglary if anyone believed him or curry settled there was some truth. Who jokes about kicking someone’s penis lol

Kami

Banned
Daps
Maybe YOU dont hear him being referred to as a joke but that's literally irrelevant. HE clearly hears that shyt constantly.
He used to.

dudes right post retirement the jokes have all but ended but in his playing days lol...curry was weak mentally as well.

I remember the weight jokes and then came the gay jokes. He was so sensitive as a player man all that stuff got to him and it affected his play.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Financial literacy is so important, educate yourselves, educate your kids.

At the very least, get acquaintanced with investing in stable long term (20years+) assets, specifically stocks & property.

also you’re only as good as the people around you, take heed of your circle

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Either that or Curry had a great prenup lol. But for real there are some great women who stick by men who fukk up over and over again. That's wild this man had a full blown girlfriend for that long and two kids by her.

That shyt about his boy putting his own name on the life insurance was wild to me lol.

On the flip side, there are alot of women who rather stick with a dude who is a screw up, rather than a straight laced man who's about his shyt and would expect more from her

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the reports are true about her dating the lawyer handling the Child Support case. Just seems really unseemly in my opinion. But it may not be true

Dog it is true she is ryan of black ink crews sister, you know how many crime episodes been done this case

2006 -2007 eddy curry looked to be coming into his own that year as the focal point..with marbury david lee channing frye,q rich. Nate , jared, next year they brought zach in and it didnt mesh well with david lee zach and curry