Educate me on how liberal economic policies help black males.....

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
This is a weird question. Care to elaborate? :rudy:

EDIT: It's not weird because you're questioning liberal economic policy--let me be clear--it's weird because of the specificity of the question. :ufdup:

You'll have to provide a definition of what you mean by "liberal economic policy"--and what elements of that are in question.

Then you'll have to define why we're examining black males in particular.

Last edited:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
If Im a black male age 20 to 35....

Would I benefit from such policies, typical of a liberal agenda? How?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Republicans wouldn't actively be trying to erase, and malign you for your existence.

Oh wait, they still would - they just wouldn't be in power to do so.

There.
I dont really think Dems are any better.
A CAC is a CAC.
But
Dems have pushed 3 strike life sentences and abortions , gay agendas and a bunch of stuff that People claim harms black male populations.

Anyway, Im talking liberal Economic policies...

HOW Do They benefit black men?

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
op sounds like one of those "obama ain't did shyt for blacks" types. one of those people that bought into trump's "you ain't shyt anyway, so what do you have to lose voting for me" types.

this is a loaded question with a very complex answer.

the economic policies you see today come from your state/local gov and overarching policies, laws, codes, regulations put forth by congress, the potus, and the people he appoints. for example, whoever heads the cfpb will have an impact on consumer protections that impact those most at risk for financial shenanigans (like black people).

if you want to talk about tax code, eeoc, state's rights, healthcare, etc, that impact black people economically....there is no argument that can be made towards the conservative/gop economic agenda being better for black people.

if you're not open to all that's involved in economic considerations you should probably stick with whatever your assumptions are about "liberal policies" and leave the heavy lifting to the rest of us.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Your purported economic situation doesn't represent most black males, but damn I wish it did! Is your question meant to exclude yourself and apply to black males generally?
I grew up like any other person....
I mean generally, because I have 5 sons and 6 brothers and over 30 black male friends....13 black male cousins. And I live in the hood (by choice)

I'm wondering.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
The more you all Dont answer
Then more I have my answer:wow:

Like I said, you'll have to define what you mean by "liberal economic policies".

That's a pretty broad spectrum, and words like "liberal", "Democrat", "Republican", and "conservative" in the current political climate apparently mean whatever people want them to mean. :francis:

I'm also not finna go over every left-leaning economic policy in an itemized list and explain how each one helps or hurts black males. :denzelcmonson:

What policies are you talking about? :hhh: