Educated Brother Gives White Nationalist A Lesson on European History. White Tears Have Been Flowing For Five Straight Days.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
So why the Moors bothered to invade Spain in the first place? If I see a filthy place, I ain't gonna conquer there and I sure as Hell aint gonna smash their unsanitized women.

Black folks always doing too much and coming to the rescue..the cause of all our problems today.
Hannibal invading them set us on a deadly course too.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City

I’ve said this a million times on here and brehs said I’m saying we should “flee”. :wow:

Nah. We are the glue holding this country together. If we left CACs would resort to killing each other and these other “model minorities” would realize all that white ass kissing they do amounted to shyt. :ufdup:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

I’ve said this a million times on here and brehs said I’m saying we should “flee”. :wow:

Nah. We are the glue holding this country together. If we left CACs would resort to killing each other and these other “model minorities” would realize all that white ass kissing they do amounted to shyt. :ufdup:
Another Hundred Years War and the the real “new nikkas” would be whoever’s next on the caste hierarchy bottom up

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So why the Moors bothered to invade Spain in the first place? If I see a filthy place, I ain't gonna conquer there and I sure as Hell aint gonna smash their unsanitized women.

Spain was actually the cleanest European country at the time because the Visigoth royals (Germanic Ruling class) didnt mingle or procreate with native Spaniards, who by that era were already heavily Romanized in culture, language and hygeine habits. Alot of Roman baths still exist there and because its so hot compared to the rest of Europe they werent averse to taking showers to cool off unlike the British, Germans and French who literally lived like pigs. North Spain was kinda filthy (Asturias, Basque region etc) but that place was never really conquered by the Moors or the Romans

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
If we left CACs would resort to killing each other and these other “model minorities” would realize all that white ass kissing they do

larry-david-unsure.gif

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This reminds me of that Arab traveler ahmad ibn Fadlan who encountered Vikings and called them the dirtiest creatures. This is also considered the most accurate depiction of Vikings as well:

They are the filthiest creatures that God ever created. They do not wipe themselves after defecating or urinating, nor do they bathe after sexual relations or after eating. They are like wild asses. :mjlol:

Each man has a raised platform where he sits with the beautiful women he has for sale. As likely as not he enjoys one of them while a friend looks on. At times several of them are busy in this way at the same moment, each in full view of the others. Now and again a merchant will come to a house to purchase a woman, to find that her master is embracing her, and not giving her over until he has fully satisfied himself. :hhh:

Every morning a woman comes and brings a tub of water and places it before her master. He proceeds to wash his face and hands in this and then his hair, combing it out over the tub. Then he blows his nose and spits into the tub, and leaving no dirt behind, conveys it all into this water. When he has finished, the girl carries the tub to the man next to him, who does the same. And so she continues carrying the tub from one to another, until each of those in the house has blown his nose and spit into the tub, and has washed his face and hair. :scust: