Elder Scrolls 6: Hammerfell.... revealed....teased...whatever just get it done no screw ups man

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If that plague theory is true then the next game is probably going to be similar to Daggerfall and the map may be huge.

I'm already waiting for the :mjpls: from cacs who don't want to play a game in Hammerfell because the location is predominately black.

It;s funny but don't alot of the black folks (reguard) come from Stros M'kai, Alik'r desert???:heh:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It;s funny but don't alot of the black folks (reguard) come from Stros M'kai, Alik'r desert???:heh:

Well the Alik'r desert takes up a good portion of their homeland. There will probably be some cities in the desert too.

Stros M'Kai is an island and a major seaport. Hopefully the Thalmor haven't taken it over.

I'm curious about the status of Skyrim. I wonder if Bethesda will mention the winner of the civil war in Skyrim. When I played Skyrim I chose the Empire because Ulfric was just power hungry and realistically an independent Skyrim would get destroyed by the Aldmeri Dominion. Then again the Emperor did get assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood so the Empire is probably in chaos due to deciding who will be the next Emperor.

Also Ulfric is essentially an asset of the Thalmor : Skyrim:Thalmor Dossier: Ulfric Stormcloak - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Dragonborn is probably going to be still adventuring somewhere and I doubt they will make an appearance in Elder Scrolls VI.

The Nerevarine (Morrowind) is old and probably in Morrowind or Akavir.

The Hero of Kvatch (Oblivion) is the daedra prince Sheogorath:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Well the Alik'r desert takes up a good portion of their homeland. There will probably be some cities in the desert too.

Stros M'Kai is an island and a major seaport. Hopefully the Thalmor haven't taken it over.

I'm curious about the status of Skyrim. I wonder if Bethesda will mention the winner of the civil war in Skyrim. When I played Skyrim I chose the Empire because Ulfric was just power hungry and realistically an independent Skyrim would get destroyed by the Aldmeri Dominion. Then again the Emperor did get assassinated by the Dark Brotherhood so the Empire is probably in chaos due to deciding who will be the next Emperor.

Also Ulfric is essentially an asset of the Thalmor : Skyrim:Thalmor Dossier: Ulfric Stormcloak - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Dragonborn is probably going to be still adventuring somewhere and I doubt they will make an appearance in Elder Scrolls VI.

The Nerevarine (Morrowind) is old and probably in Morrowind or Akavir.

The Hero of Kvatch (Oblivion) is the daedra prince Sheogorath:

Jesus christ breh, u deep into this :heh: