Elder Scrolls 6: Hammerfell.... revealed....teased...whatever just get it done no screw ups man

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
If that plague theory is true then the next game is probably going to be similar to Daggerfall and the map may be huge.

I'm already waiting for the :mjpls: from cacs who don't want to play a game in Hammerfell because the location is predominately black.
Bunch of redguard brehs with curved swords ready to chop up these nord and imperial cacs if they step out of line :wow:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Bunch of redguard brehs with curved swords ready to chop up these nord and imperial cacs if they step out of line :wow:

Well they did fight the Thalmor and made them accept a stalemate. Technically the Empire did help them by sending the rest of the Redguard troops in the Imperial Legion back to Hammerfell to give the Thalmor that work.

In lore the Redguards are the best warriors and some even use destruction magic.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Skyrim was one of the best video game experiences I ever had and I’m not into magic and wizards

I literally spent 8 plus hours a day on that game , there was so much to do , and that was like 4 years after it came out , vanilla no DLC :wow:

Don't worry fam.... Elder Scrolls 6 gonna hold us down...:wow: I loved skyrim too... and if they doing some next level shyt with the face scanning and world building modeling shyt we're in for a great time...

I just hope it's not broken out the box...:sadcam:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I just can’t get into these type of games. Whether is The Elder Scrolls, Dragon Age, or The Witcher. The genre is just ‘corny’ to me.

But I’m desperate for a Harry Potter game. shyt funny like that.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Don't worry fam.... Elder Scrolls 6 gonna hold us down...:wow: I loved skyrim too... and if they doing some next level shyt with the face scanning and world building modeling shyt we're in for a great time...

I just hope it's not broken out the box...:sadcam:

I'm wondering if Elder Scrolls 6 will include Hammerfell and High Rock. If High Rock is included I could see some Game of Thrones shyt going down since the area has many kingdoms. The kingdoms may be fighting each other for power since the Empire is weaker and can't keep them all in line.

I'm curious if one of the kingdoms is secretly working for the Thalmor in exchange for power over the region. I was also thinking a daedra influence but we had that story in Oblivion.

The Thalmor actually makes some sense because Bretons are human/elf hybrids.

If its just Hammerfell then the High Rock stuff could be DLC.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm wondering if Elder Scrolls 6 will include Hammerfell and High Rock. If High Rock is included I could see some Game of Thrones shyt going down since the area has many kingdoms. The kingdoms may be fighting each other for power since the Empire is weaker and can't keep them all in line.

I'm curious if one of the kingdoms is secretly working for the Thalmor in exchange for power over the region. I was also thinking a daedra influence but we had that story in Oblivion.

The Thalmor actually makes some sense because Bretons are human/elf hybrids.

If its just Hammerfell then the High Rock stuff could be DLC.

I also expect a time jump from skyrim...:wow: but it be dope to know what happened at the end of that plus curious to see what the fukk happened to the spirit of Alduin...:mindblown:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
be ready for this to be a mmo lite like division, destiny, anthem type shyt

they not passing up the microtransactions

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
be ready for this to be a mmo lite like division, destiny, anthem type shyt

they not passing up the microtransactions

They already have Elder Scrolls Online for that!!!:what: this aint gonna be no MMO, bethesda is not THAT stupid to fukk this up...:mjlol:

I suspect they'll be paid DLC's but that's it...:stopitslime:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
They already have Elder Scrolls Online for that!!!:what: this aint gonna be no MMO, bethesda is not THAT stupid to fukk this up...:mjlol:

I suspect they'll be paid DLC's but that's it...:stopitslime:
MMO lite

Destiny division anthem aren’t true mmo’s

Bethesda been fukking up everything as of late

Microtransactions rule all

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
MMO lite

Destiny division anthem aren’t true mmo’s

Bethesda been fukking up everything as of late

Microtransactions rule all

It remains to be seen...:ld: the last elder scrolls wasnt an MMO lite at all.. I expect them to stay true to their formula...

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I also expect a time jump from skyrim...:wow: but it be dope to know what happened at the end of that plus curious to see what the fukk happened to the spirit of Alduin...:mindblown:

I don't think the time jump will be big. It will probably be similar to the time jump between Morrowind and Oblivion. The Second Great War is coming and I don't see Bethesda time jumping past that.

We won't know what happened to the Dragonborn. We will probably barely know what happened in Skyrim and it will probably be through in-game books and NPCs mentioning things in Skyrim.

Bethesda doesn't like to confirm events or player choices. The canon has been very loose since Daggerfall. In Daggerfall they made all the endings canon.

The standard has been the main character in each game does the main quest and the side quests by different guilds or groups you can join are done by someone else.

Basically Bethesda doesn't want to make fans :mjcry: because their "Dragonborn" isn't the true or canon Dragonborn.