Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not sure how I feel about Warren as a 2020 candidate.

My main issue is that I think she might be too "nice' (for lack of a better word) to deal with Trump. Dems need somebody that won't take his bullshyt or back down when he starts throwing out insults.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I'm not sure how I feel about Warren as a 2020 candidate.

My main issue is that I think she might be too "nice' (for lack of a better word) to deal with Trump. Dems need somebody that won't take his bullshyt or back down when he starts throwing out insults.
I hear this, but I also think getting down in the mud and turning 2020 into a fist fight with Trump will turn off a lot of people and depress turnout. The first order must be presenting an exciting and engaging vision for what the candidate will offer America. That's what Hillary failed to do, and that's what the progressive platform can do. Instead of that "When they go low, we go high" crap, I think the candidate needs to just sidestep the muck and hammer their progressive vision.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
She should not run. I wouldn't want her as president

She's one of the most effective Senators for democrats i've ever seen.

Why would we remove her from her position as a LAWMAKER?!?!
She's a great Senator, but she can do more to activate the progressive roster and build out a progressive administrative state from the White House. Dems need to build their progressive bench.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She's a great Senator, but she can do more to activate the progressive roster and build out a progressive administrative state from the White House. Dems need to build their progressive bench.
I don't care bruh.

This is the problem

Democrats keep forgetting the power of LAW and CONGRESS.

WHAT YOU SAID MAKES NO SENSE...YOU CAN'T BUILD A PROGRESSIVE BENCH IF YOU KEEP PULLING MEMBERS OFF THAT BENCH!!!!!

We can't keep praying for a white house (which has more important things to deal with than domestic issues) or a supreme court gamble.

We HAVE to get back to legislative power.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hear this, but I also think getting down in the mud and turning 2020 into a fist fight with Trump will turn off a lot of people and depress turnout. The first order must be presenting an exciting and engaging vision for what the candidate will offer America. That's what Hillary failed to do, and that's what the progressive platform can do. Instead of that "When they go low, we go high" crap, I think the candidate needs to just sidestep the muck and hammer their progressive vision.

Personally I think the Dems need somebody that will tell Trump and his supporters to eat a dikk. :yeshrug:

Trump (if he's still president) is going to try to bully whoever runs against him regardless, so we need somebody that won't take it.

Avenatti/Warren 2020 :troll:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If Bernie runs could the Progressive vote be split and an Establishment Dem becomes the nominee?
I'm not sure who I would support between the two myself.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:jaymelo: id vote for her. but im not sure if i see her beating trump. dudes are right, she HAS to fight as dirty as he does

i mean we literally need a candidate who will turn to this dude on a debate stage and call him out for painting himself orange :dead: