StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I no longer have faith in the American electorate

Maybe the November elections will prove me wrong
Look at it like this. Primary turnout for Dems this year was up even over the last wave in 2006 leading into 2008 for Obama. The general will be even higher.

The trends are looking up people just have to keep showing up to vote. 2016 was the perfect storm for Trump. He beat the only person he had a chance against and Hillary lost to the only one who could beat her. Warren has the name recognition and message to make Trump's "populism" look funny in the light. And if there's still concerns with running a woman Bernie can win too.

The biggest issue will be what Booker, Harris, and Biden do and how those votes will split.

Also we need to start merging all these threads in the 2020 joint.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It depends on where the economy is in 2019. If it's stagnant or Trump's tariffs are still in effect and worsening things, she'll be in a strong position to run against him.

If this is just about whatever Mueller and the House investigate, then I don't think she stands a chance.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Isn’t she originally from Oklahoma or some shyt?

Yes. And she used to be a Republican, go figure.

She'd be one of the best Dems running because she calls out corruption, stands up to financial and economic power, she knows how the system works, and she has many ideas on how to fix it.

I'd be pumped with a Warren administration

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i think she should be in the debates because shell probably push a lot of focus on economic inequality, shyt that will be good long term for mobilizing voters. in general i think its been proven that its hard for democratic candidates from massachusetts to succeed in presidential elections. someone from the midwest or south is probably the wave
Good point, I don't think she'll be a good nominee because she's "too" left, but I believe that she'll be able to push more center Democrats to the left.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-