Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yes. And she used to be a Republican, go figure.

She'd be one of the best Dems running because she calls out corruption, stands up to financial and economic power, she knows how the system works, and she has many ideas on how to fix it.

I'd be pumped with a Warren administration

She's a shill. Real shyt, it's avenatti or die. I'm not falling for this bullshyt again.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Her Presidential aspirations are gonna get her ran outta MA and if she announces too early she’s not even gonna win re-election for Senator here.

Isn't that the point?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Dems bout to punt(again) to arguably the worst President ever...
tenor.gif

#wattba

Breh y'all lost the popular vote and won with the aid of the Russians. That nikka ain't winning again...

Cookie

Pro
Daps
Good for her. I would support a Warren candidacy.

I also want to see a field great candidates, as opposed to what we saw with the last election where there were only 2 viable candidates, i.e. Bernie and Hilary.

So far, I think the field looks like this:
  • Bernie Sanders
  • Elizabeth Warren
  • Cory Booker
  • Kamala Harris
There has been speculation on a few others - like Kirsten Gillibrand, Amy Klobuchar, and Eric Holder - but I think the ones above are a shoe in, barring any circumstances that may cause them to not throw their names in the hat.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Isn't that the point?

Depends. If she 100% wants to be Pres then sure. If she’s not completely sure then no, cuz she’s gonna give yo her Senator seat to Diehl. Good for me, not good for Dems/progressives in MA. She’s been getting a ton of backlash around here lately.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need a Biden/Kamala ticket. Kamala got the juice but she needs to be a household name before she runs. Being first black women president won’t be easy.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
time has not been her friend. after the hype died down, she has proven to really only be VP material. it may be the case that trump will be very weak this time and a ham sandwich could beat him, but why take the risk? make this a bernie/warren ticket and prepare to eat :eat: