Elizabeth Warren wants to CANCEL all STUDENT DEBT

Benefited

Banned
Daps
A lot of Republicans in TLR.

Supoorting Reublicans while holding a STEM degree is an oxymoron itself. Support the prty of greed and anti intellectualism, sellout brehs :dead:

Student loans need to be cancelled, as well as these administrators of these for profit school needlessly raising tuition every year.

Seems like it don't it,but I think alot of it is haters upset that they paid theirs off,while potentially others will be forgiven.
Imagine if you heard a ex con using the same sort of rhetoric some of you are using in here,in regards to prison reform.
"I had to do 30 years in prison for crack cocaine possession,why should these new offenders get so little time or an Obama pardon:martin:?"

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Seems like it don't it,but I think alot of it is haters upset that they paid theirs off,while potentially others will be forgiven.
Imagine if you heard a ex con using the same sort of rhetoric some of you are using in here,in regards to prison reform.
"I had to do 30 years in prison for crack cocaine possession,why should these new offenders get so little time or an Obama pardon:martin:?"

Selfishness and greed did all of that. People want others to suffer the same as them on some "I worked 3 jobs, took out loans, slept 3 hours per night, and studied to be a neuro-surgeon, so others gotta do the same thing if they want to live above poverty. Its the American Way." Or some propaganda bullshyt like that.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
2045085.gif

very good

:jbhmm:I know breh...tempting as fukk with this one.

*looks at 80,000k in student loans*:beli::merchant::why:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Selfishness and greed did all of that. People want others to suffer the same as them on some "I worked 3 jobs, took out loans, slept 3 hours per night, and studied to be a neuro-surgeon, so others gotta do the same thing if they want to live above poverty. Its the American Way." Or some propaganda bullshyt like that.

Its sad,and the thing is people have to ask realistically how hard did your generation push for student loan reform or forgiveness? I remember legalization of weed beinga bigger discussion. Well you are getting your weed legalized slow as it might be,well now student loan reform has become a big issue for the youth over the years and they are aggressively putting pressure on politicians. Enjoy the weed that your generation pushed for,while they get to enjoy loan forgiveness:francis:

North of Death

All Star
Daps
Once the idea itself is out there, its gonna happen. One way or the other. By elections....or by force :demonic:

No disposable income means the economy will collapse in itself.
The idea has been out there since Clinton '92..Loan companies and Universities themselves aint having it

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The idea has been out there since Clinton '92..Loan companies and Universities themselves aint having it

I got a message to those Loan companies and Universities that are filled with greed:

Let. It. Burn. To. Ashes. :pacspit:

They gonna get smoked like those insurance companies when (not 'if') Medicare 4 All passes. Tired of these administrators getting their way since the Reagan Administration.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Its sad,and the thing is people have to ask realistically how hard did your generation push for student loan reform or forgiveness? I remember legalization of weed beinga bigger discussion. Well you are getting your weed legalized slow as it might be,well now student loan reform has become a big issue for the youth over the years and they are aggressively putting pressure on politicians. Enjoy the weed that your generation pushed for,while they get to enjoy loan forgiveness:francis:

Its gonna happen. Don't listen to these TLR Republicans that are obsessed with greed and selfishness.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Should have to file bankruptcy for debt forgiveness. fukk just giving a handout to people who made stupid decisions with no consequences. They should eat a bankruptcy, and a several year credit cut for their stupidity

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
As someone who just paid off every last penny of their student loans, with no help from anyone, I hope something like this never passes :ld:

Unless, of course, I can get reimbursed somehow.

Daps
also just because it's free doesn't mean "everybody can go"..... not enough room for everybody to go, you gonna have to step shyt up as a high schooler to get in, no more passing with straight C's. so in effect it could benefit the kids before they even go to college :ehh: