Elon keeps posting racist shyt

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Bunch of babbling idiots in this thread.

Case in point:

You could ignore the thread. But you keep posting in threads you don't want to see.

Are you just dumb or slow?

:jbhmm:
Because I don't fukk with ⁰Certified and I see the btich ass hoe that he is and how he keeps posting shyt to keep brehs riled up....esp shyt that sways what little power we have to incite fear for political gains or lack there of actually.

You can't see that???? Elon Musk can come out and say he he hates ******s and guess the fukk what??? I wouldn't care because that white piece of shyt doesn't have political power to enact bills or laws to hurt us...he can bank roll a politician...but guess what??? So the fukk can we.

Him being racist means nothing to me and we need to boycott 'x' or Twitter or wtf it is these days I don't know as I don't use the shyt.

But getting riled up at a known racist does what exactly? We just gon be mad and log in to use it services...it's a waste of time. BOYCOTT X.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
My life is meaningless. I want to stand for a real cause, put me on breh. :feedme:
-First thing we can do is ignore ⁰Certified threads

-Second thing we can do is band brehs and sis that are tech heads and actually build platforms on the web that have our interests and goals

-Third thing we can do is to get these Black Politicians in Congress to do something to cripple Elon Musk and to start producing actual tangible bills in our favor or we get they asses out of office.

But getting riled up at a racist being a racist and not taking action is a waste of time.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Good, hopefully this will help people see the difference in reactions depending on which group it is he's attacking.

:francis:
Now that you mentioned this I wonder did musk have anything to say about this whole isreal muslim war shyt going on right now

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
And for somebody who bytch and complains about not being able to speak freely and being canceled he sure does gaslight black people a lot

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Can someone explain what I'm seeing in the OP?
In the left image, the player is getting gangbanged by enemies. In the right image, same with the chick and the dudes. Old meme

I don't know wtf everybody else is talking about

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Because I don't fukk with ⁰Certified and I see the btich ass hoe that he is and how he keeps posting shyt to keep brehs riled up....esp shyt that sways what little power we have to incite fear for political gains or lack there of actually.

You can't see that???? Elon Musk can come out and say he he hates ******s and guess the fukk what??? I wouldn't care because that white piece of shyt doesn't have political power to enact bills or laws to hurt us...he can bank roll a politician...but guess what??? So the fukk can we.

Him being racist means nothing to me and we need to boycott 'x' or Twitter or wtf it is these days I don't know as I don't use the shyt.

But getting riled up at a known racist does what exactly? We just gon be mad and log in to use it services...it's a waste of time. BOYCOTT X.

:stopitslime: all sorts of nonsense gets posted on here daily and you decide to take issue with the richest man in the world's open racism being posted and documented?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
-First thing we can do is ignore ⁰Certified threads

-Second thing we can do is band brehs and sis that are tech heads and actually build platforms on the web that have our interests and goals

-Third thing we can do is to get these Black Politicians in Congress to do something to cripple Elon Musk and to start producing actual tangible bills in our favor or we get they asses out of office.

But getting riled up at a racist being a racist and not taking action is a waste of time.

I agree. I feel the ancestors call me to be a powerful leader for the African American