Elon keeps posting racist shyt

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Like spoutible? Did you support that?

:stopitslime: all sorts of nonsense gets posted on here daily and you decide to take issue with the richest man in the world's open racism being posted and documented?
All of the richest muthafukkas are racist....all of them but we don't need to us 'x' or Tesla. If they wanna be openly racist we need to boycott them flat out. The fukk we funding open racism for?

And again...until it comes out in the wash that Elon Musk is a major player in washington...Idgaf about him and yall need to ignore ⁰Certified threads. I'm done speaking I done said what Imma all say.

Make moves or sit at home being mad about what a white man does and say cause he doesn't like you....he can't harm me so why the fukk am I giving him my energy.

@⁰Certified ya bytch ass should be IP banned for riling and stirring shyt up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can't see that???? Elon Musk can come out and say he he hates ******s and guess the fukk what??? I wouldn't care because that white piece of shyt doesn't have political power to enact bills or laws to hurt us...he can bank roll a politician...but guess what??? So the fukk can we.

He’s in charge of the most influential social media platform for politicians and journalists and you think he has no power

Cool.

You’re a fukking idiot and an embarrassment to black men and community leaders.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Twitter is now a right wing shyt hole.
I have a burner for viewing news stories..I only follow news stations and journalist yet I keep getting slammed with right wing blue checks and MAGA garbage trashy post.
fukk Elon

I'm on there for sports and reparations news and key figures but I might have to dip for good.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Inappropriate Behavior
He’s in charge of the most influential social media platform for politicians and journalists and you think he has no power

Cool.

You’re a fukking idiot and an embarrassment to black men and community leaders.
Eat my entire dikk and don't forget to drizzle my fat boy cum sauce over the shaft ya bytch ass shyt stirrer :umad:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
⁰Certified talking bout Elon Musk is the most influential this and that...like WHITE SUPREMACY ain't been sullied our name...we globally been getting shyt on for over 400 yrs before Elon Musk's went through puberty and the little shyt he doing is gonna break that camel's back.

I know a shyt stirrer when I see one.

MODS IP ban this hoe and be done with it.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
Keep the fakkitry to yourself
Exactly...you a bytch and if I ever cross paths with you you gonna file a survivors assault claim against me.

I don't like you. I don't respect you. And I don't accept your right to live.

These other brehs can keep giving you life and attention but I know an opp when I see one and you are muthafukka that would sell out the Black Resistance the 1st chance you get.

"ELON MUSK IS RACIST YALL!!!!" :damn:

So the fukk what....BOYCOTT HIS ASS

Tair

Superstar
Daps
⁰Certified talking bout Elon Musk is the most influential this and that...like WHITE SUPREMACY ain't been sullied our name...we globally been getting shyt on for over 400 yrs before Elon Musk's went through puberty and the little shyt he doing is gonna break that camel's back.

I know a shyt stirrer when I see one.

MODS IP ban this hoe and be done with it.

@Houston911

This guy is derailing and spamming in attempts to deflect from Elon's racism being posted about.

:scust:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

Daps
Reppin
@Houston911

This guy is derailing and spamming in attempts to deflect from Elon's racism being posted about.

:scust:
Smh....do you I'm off this board. I'm fenna say my good byes to my brehs I know and I'm gone.

fukk yall ⁰Certified funky ass followers. Letting this hoe ass muthafukka rile yall up so yall can be pissed that a white man don't like you.

Yall wanna be lived by whites so fukking bad and can't see it. I'm done with yall...yall got me drove than a muthafukka

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The ketamine will do what it’s supposed to do soon, it’s clearly taken effect

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Smh....do you I'm off this board. I'm fenna say my good byes to my brehs I know and I'm gone.

fukk yall ⁰Certified funky ass followers. Letting this hoe ass muthafukka rile yall up so yall can be pissed that a white man don't like you.

Yall wanna be lived by whites so fukking bad and can't see it. I'm done with yall...yall got me drove than a muthafukka

@Certified is an Indian tether and probably an agent but Elon Musk is radicalizing people to hate Black people and it's dangerous.