Elon Musk hyperloop was a scam to kill high speed rail in California

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uh being in a surplus for one year MEANS NOTHING, especially with inflation. We are coming off of RECORD BREAKING deficits, and the Deficits came AFTER surplus period, which means, the cali government IS BAD AT HANDLING MONEY, OR CORRUPT...

They are horrible, Ive been voting locally here for 10 years.... A State being in a surplus for less than a year means NOTHING if it has a history of squandering surplus years.

DO you know they have state gov positions that get paid 180+ per year to literally do nothing...

DO you know they raised taxes just to fix the roads, even though that is supposed to be in the budget anyways, wow great SURPLUS..

Did you know after covid, when they forced us to stay at home, they raised taxes to pay for the Caltrain light rail in the bay to make up for people not using it, so WE ALL had to have higher taxes even if you never use the train, even before COVID

California is a corrupt and horribly ran state
Compared to which state?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So out of all of those issues, what part did Musk play a hand in?

This Vox video is trash and others have done better.

And I’m not sitting here arguing Musk was THE REASON it hasn’t been built.

But motherfukkers saying he had NO PART in it when he literally admits to sabotaging it on some level is fukkin retarded.

:what:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Crazy thing is I knew somebody who worked as an engineer at hyperloop. Really bright guy, who used to tell me about the problems they're trying to solve and the legit smart people grinding there.

I haven't spoken to dude in a minute, but it's sad af to know that was all that was for nothing (at least they got paid for working though).

This was the richest man in the world smh. Everybody keeps getting bank for shilling empty promises and producing zero products. Probably why NFT's blew tf up.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This Vox video is trash and others have done better.

And I’m not sitting here arguing Musk was THE REASON it hasn’t been built.

But motherfukkers saying he had NO PART in it when he literally admits to sabotaging it on some level is fukkin retarded.

:what:
U say it was trash but give no specifics
Musk says he sabotaged the rail, but gave no specific examples, but you believe him.

So you’re defense of Musk makes perfect sense :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And that’s the problem ..Not musk,ford and GM doing what’s in their best interest. Because most ppl would
Nah dude I'm not gonna fukkin allow these rich pieces of shyt off the hook and blame solely the politicians.

Because they're both part of this fukk shyt.

The politicians use their money to influence policy that further allows them to use their money TO influence.
It's hand in hand.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U say it was trash but give no specifics
Musk says he sabotaged the rail, but gave no specific examples, but you believe him.

So you’re defense of Musk makes perfect sense :mjlol:
You think I'm defending Musk?
Nevermind. I'm not dealing with this stupidity this morning.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Like every major construction project, this particular one is failing because of MONEY.

And like everything else in this country, construction is overpriced.

And a lot of government over site.

Does anyone remember the big dig in Boston? It took longer to complete and was billions over budget.

The NY/NJ Port Authority has been trying to get funding to build a new tunnel for years

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Many coli brehs this is man's praises. Some goofies would probably wash his clothes by hand and film it just to put it up on social media.
Mars Workers

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
meanwhile :mjlol:

1*W4xqj_1vfYfA_U_RDIAzgA.png

and people wonder why this empire is crumbling :dead: