Elon Musk hyperloop was a scam to kill high speed rail in California

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
This is what he does

He pump faked about helping the chilean minners stucked in the mine

He pumped faked about buying twitter

And now this, He's the WOAT pump faker and anyone who still stan him should be ashamed of themselves:scust:

Last edited:

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
This is what he does

He pump faked about helping the chilean minners stucked in the mine

He pumped faked about buying twitter

And now this, He's the WOAT pump faker and anyone who still stan in should be ashamed of themselves:scust:

I know hella ole head brehs who shop from home via Amazon and they love dem some Tesla they treat that like it's a new Cadillac putting ole skool rims on it. They love Elon the same way they will fight about their great nephew Lebron who done did good.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Be careful some posters on here get tight when you bring up the big bad wolf of the East. Once they get their population under control in the next 50 years, they’re going to lap us.
I respect their infrastructure commitment but China is on the verge of a huge economic collapse based on their housing market.

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
I respect their infrastructure commitment but China is on the verge of a huge economic collapse based on their housing market.

Anything anti America the typical poster and just brehs in general get their knee pads out quick. Don't bring in geopolitics and logic ruining their dreams.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What does that have to do with the overall trajectory of their country? Didn’t we just have a recession/housing crisis a few years ago? Nobody was predicting the end of American hegemony.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
What does that have to do with the overall trajectory of their country? Didn’t we just have a recession/housing crisis a few years ago? Nobody was predicting the end of American hegemony.
This is a huge problem something like 1/3 of their GDP affected by a housing ponzi scheme. I’d look up the news about what’s up. Im not saying China is going back to the stone ages but it could be a 2008 level event.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They were fukking driving Teslas single file through that shyt.
Which highlights another point -- while electric cars are "better" than gasoline powered cars, they are not the solution to our problems.

Trains. We need more fukkin trains.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
A pain in the ass where you’re surrounded by strangers and possible serial killers?

This man is supposed to be a genius? fukking idiot.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
k6SsLeK.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
What Elon was promoting and pump faking is called a gadgetbahn and yes you little nitiwits they do distract from and siphon funding from actual legitimate mass transit projects. Municipalities are so desperate to build anything but actual public transit that a scumbag like Must could easily finesse millions out of them with some pie in the sky fabrication and he has and will seemingly continue to.