Elon Musk laughs at Black Twitter social justice shirts "Ferguson was fiction"

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
:dead:

Nothing will happen. Black people don’t make up the majority of his customers or base. If black folks stopped using Twitter & stop buying his cars it wouldn’t make a dent in his pockets

It definitely will, twitter thrive on viral moments and black people are responsible for the majority of new slang, memes, and other viral moments. User base, not a large impact but definitely responsible for the majority of the popular content.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is where y’all can either talk about it or be about. Instead of expecting some celebrity to mess up their careers or money this is your chance to walk away from the nonsense. Stop using Twitter and keep that energy going forward.

That man is a straight up supremacist. Leave it alone.
Like bruh I don get it why people need to be instructed to leave that shyt. He's shown his hand. Have some dignity folks.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Simple math: 9.6% is closer to 10% than it is 9%. Hence my comment "close to 10%"

Nonsense post. Articles from 2015.

Still underrepresented, but Twitter's efforts to hire black people was intentional and the trajectory was positive.

Yall are arguing with a former Twitter HR employee, but I'll let yall go off.

Black people should avoid working for Elon. I'm not going to judge those who do, but I'd just advise against it.
Since you worked for twitter HR how many of those black employees were hired in leadership positions?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
:why:
You c00n ass nikkas love exposing yourself

How the fukk is 1 man supposed to stop racist cops from shooting black men thousands of miles away? Do you think he presses a button or something & cops self destruct?
He invited a racist cop to the White House for a beer after racially profiling a famous black professor

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk you I said nothing “divisive” if you are on a visa you will put your head down and just work and let some shyt slide.

Stop being a passive aggressive fakkit and stand on your square. You hate black immigrants and are always looking for ways to blame us for any and everything wrong.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Just when when need to come together to push back against a white supremacist, Here comes this divisive weirdo.
It’s not divisive. The tech industry is has a lot of workers on visas and they’re not going to push back on anything because they don’t want to be deported. They will work twice as hard for half the pay.

Stop taking everything so personal just because you are an immigrant

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not divisive. The tech industry is has a lot of workers on visas and they’re not going to push back on anything because they don’t want to be deported. They will work twice as hard for half the pay.

Stop taking everything so personal just because you are an immigrant

:comeon:The poster he was responding to said black people working at Twitter before Elon were uncle Toms.

He responded by saying a good portion of them are Africans.

Dude belongs to one of those hashtag groups. He is always spreading anti black immigrant sentiments.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:comeon:The poster he was responding to said black people working at Twitter before Elon were uncle Toms.

He responded by saying a good portion of them are Africans.

Dude belongs to one of those hashtag groups. He is always spreading anti black immigrant sentiments.

I spread the truth. A large portion of the “black” folks at these companies are immigrants on visas. They are not going to move and think like a brotha from America because they could lose their sponsorship. Again fukk your feelings.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spread the truth. A large portion of the “black” folks at these companies are immigrants on visas. They are not going to move and think like a brotha from America because they could lose their sponsorship. Again fukk your feelings.

Hashtag babble right on cue to distract when we are trying to come together to push back on a white supremacist.

Tariq would be proud.