**Emergency Liberal/Progressive Coalition meeting**

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He will tell Democrats to abandon identity politics for class solidarity. It's a play to the white labouring class. :francis:
:yeshrug: If we focused on economics it would diffuse the elites play at white identity politics and minority identity politics

Everyone would be eating and we have equal rights and liberties for all

Scoop

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Tampa, FL
No. I simply don't want Black people to be continually voting for a political party which doesn't cater to their direct concerns.

Gotta form a new party then. Black people make up like 12% of the U.S. Even within the Dem party Blacks will continue to be third on the pecking order behind Whites and Hispanics.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I am moving to another country most likely. I was planning on doing it later but now I got to speed it up that plan. :mjcry:
I got a homie living in Europe the last year or so and loving it. Guess he is on the right track.

Going to miss my Knicks, Mets, Giants, Harlem, NYC, NYC Summerstage, my Black and Latina mommies with fat asses walking by me randomly in the streets, my weed dealers, random Hip Hop/fashion parties with free booze, my fellow secular progressive homies and my American relatives. But I'm just sick of the rollercoaster that is America and the blatant racism/sexism like it's cool. I'm going to a country that wouldn't dream of invading another and isn't remotely interested in being a player in geo-political power politics. This shyt was a rude awakening for me brehs. I'm fukked up behind this, I was an optimist as far as who Americans were, I didn't realize it was this bad. Too much time in NY I guess. :mjgrin:
Never moved :umad:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Breh you really upped a thread from 4 years ago :dwillhuh:
Somebody upped one of my old film room threads from 5 years ago so I went back and looked at all the threads I’ve made. Ironically atleast near half have been in here :dwillhuh:

I went in this to see if the coalition was formed after trump won or if we are repeating history :lupe:

Trying to antagonize me. I guess this is get back for something. lol
Nah just fukkin with you. Remembering better days :mjcry:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
we need to get a rainbow coalition of people of color, illegal immigrants and the good white folk, that will give us a huge insurmountable demographic advantage that will last forever........................

oh wait, we just tried that

I had some good jokes back then, their still funny too