Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:umad: fukk we meeting with y'all for

:hubie:yall created this mess...dig ya own way out

:dame: dont call Bernie to rally the troops

:dame: don't call Elizabeth to spit that real shyt

:ufdup: what we feared would happen happened. no reason to pretend we're on the same team anymore. we're taking our ball and going home.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:umad: fukk we meeting with y'all for

:hubie:yall created this mess...dig ya own way out

:dame: dont call Bernie to rally the troops

:dame: don't call Elizabeth to spit that real shyt

:ufdup: what we feared would happen happened. no reason to pretend we're on the same team anymore. we're taking our ball and going home.
Taking your ball and going home is one of the many reasons why president trump is about to go to David Duke for advice on who to put on the Supreme Court for the next few decades.

But this thread is about planning. We can bash each other in the others. I just want legit thoughts. Unless @Abogado comes in here shyttin on nikkas, then the mods can just close the thread :troll:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The Supreme Court and efforts to combat climate change took a huge L. Politically that's all that matters because it's not like the Democrats were gonna do anything for black people. In the next 25 years America is gonna realize that voting for and on the other side running terrible candidates like these two was the downfall of the country.

I have no hope for this right now, might change my mind later. White liberals, independents, and Hispanics can find their own way. My deal now is to figure out how to help black America weather this storm in the best way possible. Everything else is secondary.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Step one, stop calling everyone who disagrees with you racist

:hillmad:

Secretly one of the biggest drivers of Trump winning. All the dudes on here try to claim people voted for him because they're racist. I think a lot voted for him because they were blindly labeled (:mjpls:) racists across the board when most are no such thing.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Secretly one of the biggest drivers of Trump winning. All the dudes on here try to claim people voted for him because they're racist. I think a lot voted for him because they were blindly labeled (:mjpls:) racists across the board when most are no such thing.
:yeshrug: That was the Lib gameplan, it backfired tremendously though. Racist or not, you cant id pol and not provide alternatives.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
:yeshrug: That was the Lib gameplan, it backfired tremendously though. Racist or not, you cant id pol and not provide alternatives.

TBH, it comes back to #liberalintolerance

People are sick of the double standard that liberals play. Most minorities that voted Dem did it because they didn't want to be blindly labeled by white people. So what do they do? They blindly label the opposition as racists. This is more about liberals having a reality check about their double standards and how intolerant their views are (if you disagree with them).