**Emergency Liberal/Progressive Coalition meeting**

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I'm not a supporter of liberalism at all. I've been saying since 2010 atleast that Obama fukked up continuing off were Bush was.

But you guys can't play the we're not racist card when your candidate and surrogates have spouted those types of policies throughout the campaign. It played a big part but that's not the issue. White people don't care to disqualify shyt like that because we live in a country built to their advantage. Its not "Trump won because he's racist" it's "Trump won despite being a racist." People looked passed it because it didn't matter to them, he was talking about bringing their jobs back and making them dominate again.

So the Dems haven't been taking Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin these past few elections :dame:

Thats my point. He won because of the central east coast and midwest states. Not the rust belt.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I am moving to another country most likely. I was planning on doing it later but now I got to speed it up that plan. :mjcry:
I got a homie living in Europe the last year or so and loving it. Guess he is on the right track.

Going to miss my Knicks, Mets, Giants, Harlem, NYC, NYC Summerstage, my Black and Latina mommies with fat asses walking by me randomly in the streets, my weed dealers, random Hip Hop/fashion parties with free booze, my fellow secular progressive homies and my American relatives. But I'm just sick of the rollercoaster that is America and the blatant racism/sexism like it's cool. I'm going to a country that wouldn't dream of invading another and isn't remotely interested in being a player in geo-political power politics. This shyt was a rude awakening for me brehs. I'm fukked up behind this, I was an optimist as far as who Americans were, I didn't realize it was this bad. Too much time in NY I guess. :mjgrin:
Marvel gang will miss you breh :mjcry:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Why don't you guys actually focus on the issues?

Like how about?

-Chinese investors buying up homes raising up prices to unprecedented levels, and they don't even live here.

-Wages that have stagnanted.
-Manufacturering that has left the country.
-Unending street gang wars in places like Stockton and Chicago
-ilegals subverting our immigration system.

All this has gotten worse under Obama. if someone says something to critique Obama administration, they were called racist.

And let's be really honest, the fat purple-haired extreme left really did way more harm than good.

When Ghostbusters failed, it was an early sign that the progressivism (pronouns, gender fluidity) of the elites was being rejected.
Gotten worse under Obama :what:
The economy is still recovering dumbass
Ok let's just forget how Obama inherited a failing economy on the brink of collapse in 2008. Sorry if your household income fell, but mine here in SoCal rose.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
While you "progressives" and people who sat on the sidelines are giving yourselves pats on the back the senate has been lost and forget about the supreme court for the rest of your lives.

:mjlol:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Yup. keep playing that card.

BTW, White can votes their interests if they want to. This is a free country.

David Duke got a very small amount of the vote in the Senate race.

America voted for Obama twice. Then he proved to be just another corporate pawn. People really believed he represented change, but he didn't.

Inner circle Obama supporters relentlessly supported the unjustified take down of Libya. They relentlessly supported the TPP. They relentlessly supported HRC who advocated an hemispheric one world government.

Nobody wanted that bullshyt.

Do you have a point other than being annoying

Do you actually think this is good for any human on the planet?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While you "progressives" and people who sat on the sidelines are giving yourselves pats on the back the senate has been lost and forget about the supreme court for the rest of your lives.

giphy.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

It's on Hillary. She should have done better to appeal to people in those factory states. All she had to do was hold on to Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania :wow:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's on Hillary. She should have done better to appeal to people in those factory states. All she had to do was hold on to Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania :wow:

It's beyond Hillary. The jobs aren't coming back and as a country we should've done more to help these regions adjust or relocate the populations over the last 50-60 years.