**Emergency Liberal/Progressive Coalition meeting**

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I am moving to another country most likely. I was planning on doing it later but now I got to speed it up that plan. :mjcry:
I got a homie living in Europe the last year or so and loving it. Guess he is on the right track.

Going to miss my Knicks, Mets, Giants, Harlem, NYC, NYC Summerstage, my Black and Latina mommies with fat asses walking by me randomly in the streets, my weed dealers, random Hip Hop/fashion parties with free booze, my fellow secular progressive homies and my American relatives. But I'm just sick of the rollercoaster that is America and the blatant racism/sexism like it's cool. I'm going to a country that wouldn't dream of invading another and isn't remotely interested in being a player in geo-political power politics. This shyt was a rude awakening for me brehs. I'm fukked up behind this, I was an optimist as far as who Americans were, I didn't realize it was this bad. Too much time in NY I guess. :mjgrin:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
TBH, it comes back to #liberalintolerance

People are sick of the double standard that liberals play. Most minorities that voted Dem did it because they didn't want to be blindly labeled by white people. So what do they do? They blindly label the opposition as racists. This is more about liberals having a reality check about their double standards and how intolerant their views are (if you disagree with them).
Nah, this is just white people taking their country back and a repudiation of the Clintons. All this liberal vs PC or anti-establishment bs is just overanalyzing things.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Nah, this is just white people taking their country back and a repudiation of the Clintons. All this liberal vs PC or anti-establishment bs is just overanalyzing things.

I strongly disagree. This Coli narrative of a white uprising is nonsense. Hillary is white for gods sake. This is backlash from #liberalintolerance. Trump got more Latino and black vote than Romney. Saying white people are taking back this country is nonsense. The PEOPLE are taking back the country from corrupt corporate interests.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Why don't you guys actually focus on the issues?

Like how about?

-Chinese investors buying up homes raising up prices to unprecedented levels, and they don't even live here.

-Wages that have stagnanted.
-Manufacturering that has left the country.
-Unending street gang wars in places like Stockton and Chicago
-ilegals subverting our immigration system.

All this has gotten worse under Obama. if someone says something to critique Obama administration, they were called racist.

And let's be really honest, the fat purple-haired extreme left really did way more harm than good.

When Ghostbusters failed, it was an early sign that the progressivism (pronouns, gender fluidity) of the elites was being rejected.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TBH, it comes back to #liberalintolerance

People are sick of the double standard that liberals play. Most minorities that voted Dem did it because they didn't want to be blindly labeled by white people. So what do they do? They blindly label the opposition as racists. This is more about liberals having a reality check about their double standards and how intolerant their views are (if you disagree with them).

:yeshrug: The problem is that there is a massive intellectual vacuum in the united states, on both sides.

So when you critique right hypocrisy, such as support for the police state, unlimited wars, yet champion "small government" economic models, you are label #liberalintolerance.

Maybe its because people are not very bright :yeshrug:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Like how about?

-Chinese investors buying up homes raising up prices to unprecedented levels, and they don't even live here.

All this has gotten worse under Obama. if someone says something to critique Obama administration, they were called racist.

And let's be really honest, the fat purple-haired extreme left really did way more harm than good.

When Ghostbusters failed, it was an early sign that the progressivism (pronouns, gender fluidity) of the elites was being rejected.
:yeshrug: This more than anything, although I resent you calling purple haired SJW capitalists, "extreme left"

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I strongly disagree. This Coli narrative of a white uprising is nonsense. Hillary is white for gods sake. This is backlash from #liberalintolerance. Trump got more Latino and black vote than Romney. Saying white people are taking back this country is nonsense. The PEOPLE are taking back the country from corrupt corporate interests.
Nobody in the rust belt is waking up thinking about liberal intolerance breh that's fukking stupid. They want their country back and Trump was the only one speaking to them on that level.

You cite minorities voting for Trump like there aren't Latino's who don't identify as the other themselves. People want to go back to the way things were before, it's not all steeped in racism, some people just want that old factory back. Trump was the only one who put down the gauntlet for them so they're letting him take the reigns. The low education of the electorate helped Trump because he's obviously gonna stab them in the back but he did what he had to do to convince them he's gonna be their man.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps

Like how about?

Meanwhile the KKK is parading down the streets and swastikas are being drawn

if you voted for Trump you are racist there's no way around it

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps

Here we go.

This why you lost.

You keep playing this stupid race card. Listen to what we have been telling you for the last 16 years.

We voted for Bush, but we realized our error, and Obama was given the power. Obama just continued the policies of Bush!

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Nobody in the rust belt is waking up thinking about liberal intolerance breh that's fukking stupid. They want their country back and Trump was the only one speaking to them on that level.

You site minorities voting for Trump like there aren't Latino's who don't identify as the other themselves. People want to go back to the way things were before, it's not all steeped in racism, some people just want that old factory back. Trump was the only one who put down the gauntlet for them so they're letting him take the reigns.

Edit: Wrong statement my bad

Last edited:

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Here we go.

This why you lost.

You keep playing this stupid race card. Listen to what we have been telling you for the last 16 years.

We voted for Bush, but we realized our error, and Obama was given the power. Obama just continued the policies of Bush!

No, the other branches of the government continued the policies of Bush.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here we go.

This why you lost.

:whoa: chill on that race card rhetoric.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Here we go.

This why you lost.

I'm not a supporter of liberalism at all. I've been saying since 2010 atleast that Obama fukked up continuing off were Bush was.

But you guys can't play the we're not racist card when your candidate and surrogates have spouted those types of policies throughout the campaign. It played a big part but that's not the issue. White people don't care to disqualify shyt like that because we live in a country built to their advantage. Its not "Trump won because he's racist" it's "Trump won despite being a racist." People looked passed it because it didn't matter to them, he was talking about bringing their jobs back and making them dominate again.

Trump didn't win because of the rust belt. Every single Republican always wins the rust belt. The focus on the rust belt racists was the Democratics downfall.
So the Dems haven't been taking Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin these past few elections :dame:

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Meanwhile the KKK is parading down the streets and swastikas are being drawn

if you voted for Trump you are racist there's no way around it

Yup. keep playing that card.

BTW, White can votes their interests if they want to. This is a free country.

David Duke got a very small amount of the vote in the Senate race.

America voted for Obama twice. Then he proved to be just another corporate pawn. People really believed he represented change, but he didn't.

Inner circle Obama supporters relentlessly supported the unjustified take down of Libya. They relentlessly supported the TPP. They relentlessly supported HRC who advocated an hemispheric one world government.

Nobody wanted that bullshyt.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:umad: fukk we meeting with y'all for

:hubie:yall created this mess...dig ya own way out

:dame: dont call Bernie to rally the troops

:dame: don't call Elizabeth to spit that real shyt

:ufdup: what we feared would happen happened. no reason to pretend we're on the same team anymore. we're taking our ball and going home.
Step number 1: Stop calling centrists, moderates, globalists, and pragmatists "progressives" .
:russ:

1C8R6z1.gif