Superstar
Daps
I’m no longer working in the emergency response/ “austere” trauma management scene, but I still know a little bit. I also noticed there are others, here, that have past and current careers in emergency response.

I’m bored working overnight and I’m curious if anyone was ever thinking about creating a mega thread for Little tips and how-to bullshyt.

Maybe it could help members to learn what kind of stuff to keep in their home or ride if they live around consistent violence (major cities/developing nations/collapsed nations or somewhere prone to disasters.

If that’s something that anyone is interested in let me know, or start a mega thread and tag us when you have a hypothetical question.(someone gets shot outside on your doorstep/someone has an anaphylactic reaction in a restaurant while you’re on a date/you try to help at the scene of a car accident/the girl that never swims at the pool parties just went under and isn’t coming up/a loved one isn’t breathing in bed, a co-worker gets electrocuted, etc).

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Maybe you could post a random tip or how-to a week in reference to how to deal with an emergency situation or scenario? Or something like that? We could use this thread as a point of reference for questions, topics.. good thread bc unfortunately a lot of people don’t react to a traumatic situation until it happens and it’s good to be prepped - never know.