“Eminem murdered you on your own shyt”

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Az def didnt kill Nas on Life's a bytch. AZ had a great verse, best in his career maybe, but it wasnt like Nas didnt kill it as well.

I switched my motto, in stead of saying "fukk tomorrow"
The buck that bought a bottle could have struck the lotto

That line alone shyts on a lot of rappers careers. Some true words to live by.
Stop arguing with cacs and c00ns
p*ssy ass TLR fakkit stumbled into the Booth like we haven't had a million threads about this song

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Jay’s second verse on Renegade is legendary to me. Em just had a crazy flow that drew a lot of attention. I don’t think Jay got “murdered” on that track I enjoyed em both. Same for Life’s a bytch. AZ’s verse was crazy dope and may have outshined Nas because he was a guest that came so hard, but Nas was spitting some of his best bars on that track. He definitely didn’t get murdered.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
My take on that line was Nas knew Em was considered corny and wack by alot of street nikkas around that time and was dropping tracks like big weenie and fack or whatever they were called. So he was implying Jay got washed by somebody wack. I always thought it was a shot at em too.

it was like saying “damn you got beat up by a white boy? Tf?”

And Jay really did get murdered especially considering Em just gave him a throwaway song he had already done with Royce instead of creating a new one from scratch

Last edited:

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
it was like saying “damn you got beat up by a white boy? Tf?”

And Jay really did get murdered especially considering Em just gave him a throwaway song he had already done with Royce instead of creating a new one from scratch

yup he had time to listen to em shyt and try to top it , I like jiggas verses on it but em still got him :manny:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Im sorry, but no it doesn’t. This is hyperbole. That’s a dope line, but, shyts on a lot of rappers careers? Come on now lol. Also, he telling people to buy a lottery ticket instead of buying a beer. That’s not really the greatest advice. Buying lottery tickets done almost did the same amount of damage to the black community as buying beer. Nas telling nikkas in the hood to spend they money on scratch offs and nikkas think he dropping knowledge smh. Nas one of my favorite emcees, but nikkas be ODing sometimes when it comes to him.
I think the idea is you’re throwing the dollar away either way it goes.. might as well take a chance to turn it into something better:yeshrug: