Eminem stepped to Suge? :ohh:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
fukk Suge, if he had grown up in the early 2000s he wouldn't be broke and in prison.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I remember going to some industry party at a bowling alley in LA. I was with a few of the guys and some of the interscope staff.

Im bowling on a lane with some new artists I cant remember, whatever its a good time, sippin n eatin finger foods n shyt havin a good time networking etc.

All of a sudden the vibe get hella shaky and nikkas start movin around like an earthquake happened… Im not too tipped so I still got a 99 awareness so, im peepin the scene and thinkin there must be a squabble outside or somebody pulled up bout that action :huhldup:

One of the interscope nikkas was like “Suge just pulled up we out” :dead:

I got kinda shook cuz of all the stories and how shook everyone else was but My crazy ass also got juiced cuz i wanted to meet the nikka cuz he still a legend :mjlit:

So damn near 93.3% of the humans shook the spot and im in there with the leftover nikkas thinkin whats bout to go down. I eventually go outside and I just see his red bentley pullin off. For all that ruckus, It was hella underwhelming :mjcry:

nikka just pulled up and his aura fukked the night off :dead:

Anywho, it was still a cool memorable moment in these ice cold L.A. boulevards :banderas:

Last edited:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
Em in his gangsta du rag phase was a weird time, Em said in Toy Soldiers he didn't want any issue though.

118710651_3014427015346623_5822643564646869129_n.jpg
:mjpls: "And Em, what's the du rag for...?" You know the rest.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Suge being a bully is why he's locked up forever..

I bet it also hurts Suge's ego that Dre struck gold with Em and 50 too.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
it’s not just Detroit Midwest nikkas in general are missing marbles from years of inhaling toxic smoke :mjlol:
NY and LA dudes see rich shyt and have shyt to aspire to

In a lot of midwest cities, everything looks Luke shyt, but in terms of housing we have a better quality of life

Plus dudes everyone has access to guns so dudes are most respectful bit can jump to dgaf

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Eminem aside (because I know how polarizing he is on this site)....

.....the reality is that Suge was only tough when he had MONEY. Money to pay for backup.

As soon as he was broke, he had no backup or clout, and nobody was scared of him anymore. Otherwise, he wouldn't have pulled up to the NWA movie set dolo, or tried to run/pull off when he thought Bone was gonna bomb on him.

nikka ran from Bone Thugs? Put me on I've neve heard this story

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
I thought this was an old story? I swear I've heard like 2-3 different versions of this.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NY and LA dudes see rich shyt and have shyt to aspire to

In a lot of midwest cities, everything looks Luke shyt, but in terms of housing we have a better quality of life

Plus dudes everyone has access to guns so dudes are most respectful bit can jump to dgaf
the same nyc with 50k people living in high rise projects :francis: