Eminem stepped to Suge? :ohh:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
yeah EM had 50 dudes and the police with him.

Take the hollywood shyt and the names away.....we all know aint no 5'9 155lb scrawny whyte boi stepping up to a 6'3 300lb black dude

Everyone ignores these lyrics and it never gets addressed. More proof Murder Inc got shut down by the Feds.

“I don’t even got to carry guns anymore I don’t got to, got undercover cops that would legally pop you,
And I done seen a lot of people cross the line But this motherfukker Ja musta lost his mind’’

Illmagic

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe it. 50 was a bad influence on Em. Em was a regular white boy then all of a sudden he's wearing door rags and talking tough on records.:martin: Some of that stuff was so laughable to listen to. Em legit thought he was a gangsta around that time. So yea I actually believe this story. Doo rag Em is by far the worst era of prime Em

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I remember when this story broke around that time period. It’s funny hearing Yayo confirm it years later :russ:

If y’all remember the “Hail Mary” freestyle diss to Ja Rule. I remember reading on forums that the original version had a 2nd verse from Em where he was going directly at Suge Knight. Probably just off that altercation on the video set. Dr. Dre heard it and told him to not release that verse..

Hence why Busta Rhymes is on there..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I believe it. 50 was a bad influence on Em. Em was a regular white boy then all of a sudden he's wearing door rags and talking tough on records.:martin: Some of that stuff was so laughable to listen to. Em legit thought he was a gangsta around that time. So yea I actually believe this story. Doo rag Em is by far the worst era of prime Em
Wasn't Em pistol whipping dudes and doing dumb shyt before 50?

He always seemed like a drugged up crazy white boy.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Ah man…I HATED that era of Em as a Stan. Em was rapping EXTRA tough on records and talking about pistol poppin and shyt :snoop:

You can tell 50 influenced him. That’s why I was glad he went back to rapping about that crazy shyt when “Relapse” dropped :blessed:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Ah man…I HATED that era of Em as a Stan. Em was rapping EXTRA tough on records and talking about pistol poppin and shyt :snoop:

You can tell 50 influenced him. That’s why I was glad he went back to rapping about that crazy shyt when “Relapse” dropped :blessed:

Dog Eminem was doing that wild shyt before 50 even came. That's how he always been
They beat Esham ass
Everlast got chased from his show
Pistol whipping some cat for kissing his broad and going at ICP the same day.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Isn't that the point of having money and power you can flex on whoever you want? Suge knight was raping men with pool sticks whys anyone defending him :what:

Illmagic

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog Eminem was doing that wild shyt before 50 even came. That's how he always been
They beat Esham ass
Everlast got chased from his show
Pistol whipping some cat for kissing his broad and going at ICP the same day.
I hear you but it felt way different around that time.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Em in his gangsta du rag phase was a weird time, Em said in Toy Soldiers he didn't want any issue though.

118710651_3014427015346623_5822643564646869129_n.jpg
Fam got clapped and he started copping pleas on reacords :mjlol: