Emotional breh shoots Chipotle employee in the leg over Guacamole (VIDEO)

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of nikkas buy guns and then try this shyt to try and kill/shoot somebody and then get off on self defense. Problem is they don't know the laws and/or like this dumbass they try to shoot below the waist thinking they won't still get the book thrown smooth at they head.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The unhinged nikka with a gun may not be right but I’m letting him think he’s right in most situations especially one involving guac
If he's taking guacamole off your kids plate and you get shot, you stood up for yours :salute:. If your on the clock and you don't want to give a guy guacamole that he has to pay for over some dumb power struggle and you get shot :snoop: You gotta choose smarter battles.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Updated with more details
I guess shot a breh. I thought it was a woman.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
But Redstate cacs are pushing for more gun flooding and no mental or background checks..

Criminals don't give a fukk about gun laws, just like dope fiends don't give a fukk about drug laws. :ufdup:

MH or background checks won't stop criminals from getting guns with which they can commit crimes. :skip: Anybody broke and/or unhinged enough to shoot someone over some funky-ass Chipotle guacamole isn't not gonna shoot you with a gun they acquired legally anyways.:gucci:

Nikkas that own zero firearms always talking out their ass when it comes to gun control debates. :francis:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Criminals don't give a fukk about gun laws, just like dope fiends don't give a fukk about drug laws. :ufdup:

MH or background checks won't stop criminals from getting guns with which they can commit crimes. :skip: Anybody broke and/or unhinged enough to shoot someone over some funky-ass Chipotle guacamole isn't not gonna shoot you with a gun they acquired legally anyways.:gucci:

Nikkas that own zero firearms always talking out their ass when it comes to gun control debates. :francis:

You've just admitted the situation is completely fukked and so bad you're at the mercy of gunmen. They have won, and that pressures everyone else to get a firearm and the national gang cycle continues.

The US govt should just legalize Bodyarmor at this point to save lives :francis:

Background checks and mental health checks won't catch everyone but it'll certainly slow some lunatics down.

DeSantis did away with all gun laws in Florida..are you telling me you're with that wild fascist on this :wtf:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You've just admitted the situation is completely fukked and so bad you're at the mercy of gunmen. They have won, and that pressures everyone else to get a firearm and the national gang cycle continues.

The US govt should just legalize Bodyarmor at this point to save lives :francis:

Background checks and mental health checks won't catch everyone but it'll certainly eslow some lunatics down.

DeSantis did away with all gun laws in Florida..are you telling me you're with that wild fascist on this :wtf:

You sounding like a whole bytch, and you're obviously not FBA with a name like 3rdWorld. :troll:

But seriously, you're talking out your ass at this point. Armor is not illegal. I wear body armor at work and I got some level IV plates in my carrier in a closet rn. shyt won't defeat multiple rifle rounds, a groin or leg shot, one to the throat (⏸️), or a bullet to the head. You can also buy ammunition to defeat armor as well. :unimpressed:

DeSantis ain't the first governor to remove or reduce gun legislation in their respective state, so not really sure what he has to do with shyt. That Bugs Bunny gif wasn't created after he got elected; FLawda's been about that fukkery life, shyt ain't new. :stopitslime:

Background or mental health checks won't stop folks from getting robbed for their guns or from folks paying or using other people to buy the guns in their name. Background and mental health checks won't stop folks from printing their own shyt either. :yeshrug:

Folks is getting stabbed in the U.K. and places and them nikkas in that one video was fighting with some damn swords like it's Pirate of the Caribbean in this bytch, so the world has a violence problem as a whole; guns really don't kill people, people kill people. :ufdup:

Again, you clearly don't know about guns or body armor (that's two words, not one btw) and are just scared, and that's fine. Just admit it. Just stay inside, wfh, get your food and shyt delivered via UE and Prime and hope nobody runs up on you. :huhldup:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Background checks and mental health checks won't catch everyone but it'll certainly slow some lunatics down.

We are at the mercy of lunatics, all we can do is mentally prepare (as best one can do)....

- Have situational awareness
- Understand emergency exit locations
- Be mindful as what could be used for cover if something does pop off

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Whole reason why I don't fukk with chipotle anymore is that I ordered online and when I got home ALL of my shyt was half full. Bowl half full, it wasn't 40 chips in my bag, and enough salsa for exactly 15 dips I know cause I counted them shyts out :stopitslime:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
We are at the mercy of lunatics, all we can do is mentally prepare (as best one can do)....

- Have situational awareness
- Understand emergency exit locations
- Be mindful as what could be used for cover if something does pop off

I read accounts by people who now claim to avoid heavily packed public events.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Plot twist. The man was a cpl holder and had no prior history. So this aint a case of " well, he had mental issues, why he have a gun?"