End world hunger or take 20 million dollars?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
but-wait-theres-more.gif

Would yall rather end world hunger for good, or receive $20 million dollars?

If you end world hunger, no one will know you did it.

But if you take the cash, everyone will know you took the money instead of ending world hunger.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
World hunger easily.

$20 mil ain't that much. Plenty of regular Big Tech workers have made close to $20 mil or equivalent over their ~30 year career and I wouldn't call them generationally wealthy.

Most people or their family/kids probably would blow through that, end up down bad and be at a point where they wished they ended world hunger instead.

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Eat-Cereal.gif

full

fukk I look like not being able to be praised for ending world hunger, while some entity/government benefits from it while I'm at home with nothing to show? The world don't owe me anything, so I'mma keep the same energy

Last edited:

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Gimme my 20 million :unimpressed:

Im good on ppl writing think pieces about where all this food is coming from and complaining it’s not natural and got chemicals. Then going hungry again.

We got rid of small pox and measles, modern miracles, dumbasses were ungrateful and refuse vaccinations now :beli:

Van Cleef

Pro
Daps
World hunger easily.

$20 mil ain't that much. Most people or their family/kids probably would blow through that, end up down bad and be at a point where they wished they ended world hunger instead.
ppl only care about themselves and their famlies.. why would i end world hunger for ppl that don't kno me or care about me? I'm taking the 20 mil and becoming infamous.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
ppl only care about themselves and their famlies.. why would i end world hunger for ppl that don't kno me or care about me? I'm taking the 20 mil and becoming infamous.
ok.
You could have just replied to the thread because you're right, I really don't care what you'd do, random internet poster:mjlol: :heh:

Last edited: