End world hunger or take 20 million dollars?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Ending world hunger. Living in a better world would be payment enough.

And that's not even considering the fact that 20 million in this scenario is a poisoned chalice. Humanity isn't going to let the clear face of their struggles go about unscathed and 20 million isn't enough to protect your neck.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
but-wait-theres-more.gif

So end world hunger or put a target on ur back and literally spit in the face of everyone and anyone that might take aim at that target? :lupe:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It depends on how world hunger would be ended.

If it just gives people food in the same fukked system we have now I wouldn’t do it because it would just explode the population even more and exacerbate the other problems we have now.

If the solution was more egalitarian and and gave human rights to women all over the world and distributed wealth then I would do it.

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Ending world hunger. Living in a better world would be payment enough.

And that's not even considering the fact that 20 million in this scenario is a poisoned chalice. Humanity isn't going to let the clear face of their struggles go about unscathed and 20 million isn't enough to protect your neck.
Breh u thinking the same thing i am man but u said it a lot better. Repped :salute:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This is kind of a flawed question for a variety of reasons and why these hypotheticals come off as corny

$20 million isn’t even close enough considering that there are more wealthier people out there who could easily solve world hunger, but don’t receive the blame or criticism for not doing their part to help.

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
World hunger....we are the fukkin cause of it...

I'm taking the 20 million

The West is the main cause for the fukkery. We're greedy af.