End world hunger or take 20 million dollars?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You would have to be a huge scumbag to even think about taking the 20 mil. Or any amount of money. :stopitslime:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I live in LA and SD breh. A lot of fam lives out in OC. It ain't a lot. A few people/families I know (edit: including myself) are worth more than a mil, some a few mil and doing good, wouldn't say anything extravagant though and we're taking a lot of care living within our means. I've worked with people who've made more than $20 mil over their career already. Someone I know of is worth maybe around $30 mil and drives a 2022/2023 Lambo.

Maybe I'm just jaded though.

It's a good amount of money don't get me wrong, but probably 90% of the people would blow through it, especially with the world gunning for them and run those resources dry. $200 mil or more likely $2 billion is probably another story. Then you can probably pay off locals of whatever remote village you're hiding out in to protect you as long as you keep them fed and they can self-sustain the food supply to not import food where people will try to poison you. You or your family probably ain't living anywhere in the U.S or developed nation with heat like that. $20 mil, especially in this economy, really ain't shyt.

Last edited:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
World Hunger, easily. That's a QoL update for everybody. It'll also disrupt a LOT of the fakkit shyt these western powers get away with.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Some would say there are people with much more means of doing this right now who won’t, people we love and admire :patrice:
Elon could do it, But he decided to buy twitter instead...

the fact that no one brings that concept up is why this society will go extinct.