End world hunger or take 20 million dollars?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Gimme my 20 million :unimpressed:

Im good on ppl writing think pieces about where all this food is coming from and complaining it’s not natural and got chemicals. Then going hungry again.

We got rid of small pox and measles, modern miracles, dumbasses were ungrateful and refuse vaccinations now :beli:

ppl only care about themselves and their famlies.. why would i end world hunger for ppl that don't kno me or care about me? I'm taking the 20 mil and becoming infamous.

20 million

20 million :unimpressed:

How does world hunger just stop? You'd have to end wars, poverty, income inequality, capitalism, etc. Sounds like it means there won't be food shortages but way more would have to done to get that food into people's hands. You'd need to create a utopia.

Unless I hear more specifics on how this would work I might have to take the $20 million :yeshrug:

Ima need my bread im sorry :wow: these powerhouse countires have the means to stop world hunger today if they wanted to.

I need that cash

World hunger is basically solved in the usa. (how many people starve to death in this country each year? can't be higher than 4 digits, wouldn't be shocked if it was 3 digits)
And look what we have now, Obesity crisis. People will still die due to food related health problems one way or another.
give me the 20 million.

20 million. Last homeless guy I interacted with told me he could kill me with his hands because he was Vietnam war vet.

World hunger....we are the fukkin cause of it...

I'm taking the 20 million

The West is the main cause for the fukkery. We're greedy af.

20 million :hubie:

$20 Mill.🖕🏾

I'm taking the money and will gladly be infamous from it.

You Coli bleeding hearts are goofy AF

I’m taking that money sorry.:yeshrug:

20 mill easy. I have no faith in humans or the future of humanity. We need to thin the herd.

20 million. Maybe I want to use my money for another good cause.

20 mil.

Lots of billionaires could end world hunger right now but they don't give a fukk. Governments too but they don't bc it would upset the "power balance"

I don't see them getting blamed.

$20M. Not like ending world hunger ends all the ills of the world.

20 million

U know how many people are exposed after hitting the lottery and athletes and entertainers

Money, fukk it.

Run the cheque. The world is a tribal place, you try to gather enough resources for you and your tribe because resources are finite.

If it was supposed to be kumbaya there wouldn’t be volcanoes, tornadoes, or other deadly natural disasters.

Give me the 20mil, fukk them stomachs

20 ms fukk dem kids

raf,750x1000,075,t,101010:01c5ca27c6.jpg

20 million and I don't give a fukk about that everyone would know that I took the money:umad:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
nikkas would really rather have all the crazies of the world hunt them down/shame them than feed the world.

Either that or yall can't real. Taking the money means everyone knows what do did. The danger alone isn't worth the risk. :russ:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
nikkas would really rather have all the crazies of the world hunt them down/shame them than feed the world.

Either that or yall can't real. Taking the money means everyone knows what do did. The danger alone isn't worth the risk. :russ:
Flat out stupidity. It's a classic poison chalice exercise with a screening for psychopathic tendencies built in & these MFs failing gloriously. :deadrose:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
20 million is too low, I'd have to be the richest man on earth to turn down ending world hunger.
Elon did just that too. He agreed to a proposal that if the UN had a legit plan he'd pay. They came back with one and he said :hubie:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ:Bruhs would rather have a John Wick sized target on their heads. Than ending world hunger y’all bruhs must be trolling. 20 mill won’t save you from half the population.

Last edited: