Enfin Un Nouveau Champion Du Monde!! LEMIEUX vs. SAUNDERS, DEC. 16 @ PLACE BELL!!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He ate pot shots..couldn't find him...couldn't cut off the ring...couldn't hit no power punches at all. He got punched in the head for 12 rounds.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Canelo punishes BJS imo:manny:

I dont think Saunders lands on Canelo nearly as easy as he did on Lemieux. Canelo head movement, reflexes, countering ability to much imo:hubie:

I agree. I was trying like hell to look at this fight and say BJS is on another level but just could never get to that point. Maybe it's because i feel like it doesn't take much at all to outbox Lemieux :lolbron:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
honestly I don't know about punish, but all these punches that barely missed tonight for lemiuex would be landing for canelo. it's a whole different league. the sharpness and speed of canelo would be enough for the win.

Canelo body work & that pull counter gonna give BJS fits:whew:

BJS looked nice tonight, but Canelo is a whole nother level. We talking A class Middleweight.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I agree. I was trying like hell to look at this fight and say BJS is on another level but just could never get to that point. Maybe it's because i feel like it doesn't take much at all to outbox Lemieux :lolbron:

BJS is good, I was impressed, but I dont put him over the Jacobs, Charlo, Andrade yet.

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
BJS is good, I was impressed, but I dont put him over the Jacobs, Charlo, Andrade yet.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong i don't think he's trash but i would say he's more flawed championship level rather than the big elite guy at the weight class. BJS should be able to maintain a good run with the title.