Enfin Un Nouveau Champion Du Monde!! LEMIEUX vs. SAUNDERS, DEC. 16 @ PLACE BELL!!

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I legit didn't see this coming at all :ehh:

Now BJS looks like a highly credible opponent for whoever wins the Big Drama Show rematch

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Double jab, fast forward steps, pin him to the ropes, use physicality and rough him up

He doesn't have a jab.
He can't cut off the ring.
He was smaller than bjs in every way. No physical advantage except punching power.
You can't rough someone up who's rougher tougher and grittier than you.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ thinking either of them getting the next shot when BJS holding a lottery ticket to face the GGG/Canelo winner
There were talks about Jacobs maybe challenging the winner and Andrade was suppose to be ringside here, maybe not coincidentally but idk

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Ain't you the guy who said lemieux would win. Bjs isn't a uk fighter. He's a traveller. What makes you think he will stay in the uk :dahell:
Ya I thought David would win.

I had only seen bjs fight once against Monroe and he looked terrible.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Ya I thought David would win.

I had only seen bjs fight once against Monroe and he looked terrible.

When two boxers fight each other it often looks ugly. I never watched that fight but I've followed bjs from early career. He's way too good of a boxer to lose to someone as limited as lemieux.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
When two boxers fight each other it often looks ugly. I never watched that fight but I've followed bjs from early career. He's way too good of a boxer to lose to someone as limited as lemieux.
Also he’s not a traveler, this is the first time he fought outside of Great Britain.

Also he is a uk fighter.

Most fighters from England never want to travel once they have a belt.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Also he’s not a traveler, this is the first time he fought outside of Great Britain.

Also he is a uk fighter.

Most fighters from England never want to travel once they have a belt.

He is definetly a traveller. Thats another name for gypsy. A traveller. He is part of the gypsy community not the uk community. They live separately and don't pay taxes. Thats what i mean by not a uk fighter. Travellers mentality and skills are completely different to English born people's.