Engadget: Xbox's lack of compelling games won't be fixed next year

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@Fatboi1

We can finish this convo up like this, breh...

In your opinion, knowing what you know, do you believe most Xbox gamers are dissapointed w/ their experience so far this generation? I don't mean single out whether in regards to the controller yes, but exclusives no. fukk all that.

Overall, do you believe most of the xbox consumer base today is disappointed in their gaming experience?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

We can finish this convo up like this, breh...

In your opinion, knowing what you know, do you believe most Xbox gamers are dissapointed w/ their experience so far this generation? I don't mean single out whether in regards to the controller yes, but exclusives no. fukk all that.

Overall, do you believe most of the xbox consumer base today is disappointed in their gaming experience?
I knew thats' what you were hinting at. I don't know about everyone but the topic wasn't about are Xbox gamers disappointed with their experience. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I knew thats' what you were hinting at. I don't know about everyone but the topic wasn't about are Xbox gamers disappointed with their experience. The two aren't mutually exclusive.
I feel you.

But, breh, could you answer, though?

Do you believe most Xbox gamers are dissapointed w/ their experience so far this generation?