Enough time has passed… Meet The Grahams > The Story of Adidon

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
Lemme say this first. know I be on here trolling cuz ima Drake fan just to piss some of yall off but naw ima hip hop fan first

If you was to mix “Dance With The Devil”, “Stan” & “Story of Adidon” together you would get “Meet the Grahams”. I don’t think I’ve heard a diss song so disrespectful besides Hit Em Up or The Truth by Gucci :scust:

From them haunting ass piano keys from Alchemist, to the settle tone in Kendrick’s voice. Him calling Adonis a black man, telling Dennis his son is reflection of him, holding Sandra accountable for being a woman and not speaking up

The song sounds like Freddy Kruger reading a bedtime story to kids knowing he gon kill em in they sleep :wow:

I saw some ppl on Twitter & some reaction videos that said they don’t even want that type of ENERGY in they speakers. N!ggas was SCARED to play this shyt :dead:

It’s definitely a top 5 diss record of all time, would’ve been 3 but he lied bout the daughter shyt

Drake blessed he got this AFTER the Pusha T beef

Edit********

After The Heart Part 6 just dropped and Drake debunked the daughter rumors I gotta take this song out that discussion * MAY 5TH 2024

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah this was the true boogeyman moment of the whole beef. Drake really thought he could drop Family Matters and walk off with the W, just for Kendrick to respond with the chess move 15 minutes later. The "crash your party" line in the last verse had to have struck those dude's souls :wow:

And that was AFTER telling his son to do some push ups, his parents that they were failures, and comparing Drake to Weinstein :picard:

All the crazy YouTube reactions speak for themselves...but just imagine how Drake felt playing that shyt for the first time :damn:

PatvFoo

Superstar
Daps
Push stopped Drake in his tracks, made him acknowledge his son and made him a better father overnight, plus destroyed his deal with Adidas.

Dot talked about a daughter that to this point, hasn't been proven to exist, making over half the record :duck:

It was bad when Pusha dropped, but naw bro them Pedo allegations are KILLING Drake.

Family Matters was a BAD ASS record. For Kendrick to completely shut that down wit a chess move is some legendary shyt