Enough time has passed… Meet The Grahams > The Story of Adidon

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I mean Story of Adidon is a classic. It was short, and surgical. Pusha delivery and cadence, the slow flow.. The borrow of the No ID Hov beat. The cover. The lyrics, the great exposal, the jab at 40.. Sick sick sick. The cover...

That shyt was a masterpiece.

Yeah, I really think this it was one of a kind and you can even feel/see the difference imo. Coming off the meek/ghostwriting shyt, it was the perfect blow. Something literally impossible to walk away from

Cool DOC

Pro
Daps
I mean Story of Adidon is a classic. It was short, and surgical. Pusha delivery and cadence, the slow flow.. The borrow of the No ID Hov beat. The cover. The lyrics, the great exposal, the jab at 40.. Sick sick sick. The cover...

That shyt was a masterpiece.
:blessed:

erker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Netherlands
This is why I fukking hate Kendrick fans.

Pusha murdered him. Kendrick rapping about a daughter that ain't even exist and possibly was deliberately planted to make him look a fool.

STOP IT.
You STOP IT. The daughter was NOT planted. There's articles floating around from 2015 talking about an alleged 2 year old daughter, which would mean she's 11 now in 2024.

Think of the article what you will, I take it with a grain of salt myself, but you can't say it was planted by Drake's camp this month.

Korang

Rookie
Daps
Why it gotta be 100% undisputed facts or else it's not valid now? Who gives a fukk if the daughter ain't real? Jigga wasn't getting chased through his building in 88, he wasn't 36 in a karate class, he wasn't calling Nas crib, he didn't say he was better than Big, he wasn't wearing Jaz chain and yet we all thought "Ether" was fire.
Jay was in a karate class. It was shiwn on MTV diaries or one of those MTV shows. it was mentioned in a source magazine that Jay thought he was better than Big. Dont ask me for reciepts cause I'm too lazy.

Him wearing Jaz chains and all the other stuff is something Us as fans wouldn't know of its true or not.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You STOP IT. The daughter was NOT planted. There's articles floating around from 2015 talking about an alleged 2 year old daughter, which would mean she's 11 now in 2024.

Think of the article what you will, I take it with a grain of salt myself, but you can't say it was planted by Drake's camp this month.
He probably got a couple kids tbh. His them to protect his image. Dropped a bag to make them go away.