Enough time has passed… Meet The Grahams > The Story of Adidon

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This is why I fukking hate Kendrick fans.

Pusha murdered him. Kendrick rapping about a daughter that ain't even exist and possibly was deliberately planted to make him look a fool.

STOP IT.
Well the thing is, Kendrick is an all time great in this rap thing.

He’s prolly in my top 10-15, the thing about him is he is probably one of the more inorganic & industry manufactured of the greats.

He delivered & validated his greatness through his art & music, for the most part. But he has a machine & corporate pushing of him very comparable to Drake… he has a sort of protection & insurance around him that greats before him that he’s compared to really didn’t have

His shield and covering is I’d say damn near comparable to a dead Hip Hop icon like BIG & Pac, but the reverence started before he even really had his 3rd major album release.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Well the thing is, Kendrick is an all time great in this rap thing.

He’s prolly in my top 10-15, the thing about him is he is probably one of the more inorganic & industry manufactured of the greats.

He delivered & validated his greatness through his art & music, for the most part. But he has a machine & corporate pushing of him very comparable to Drake… he has a sort of protection & insurance around him that greats before him that he’s compared to really didn’t have

His shield and covering is I’d say damn near comparable to a dead Hip Hop icon like BIG & Pac, but the reverence started before he even really had his 3rd major album release.
Rep’d for truth

:wow: :sas2:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
you should've let it be at the start tbh. i had similar opinions to yours at the start (like that being a lil overhyped/overrated, kendrick stans being hypocrites early on, cole & drake having good replies to like that), but kenny def won me over with everything after that. family matters is definitely fire, but right now the majority opinion anywhere you go is that kendrick is smoking this dude. it's the exact same climate in which nas fans claimed nas the winner of the jay beef.
This isn't like the Jay and Nas beef at all.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Stop fukking lying lol

Drake clearly wasn’t phased by Euphoria which is why he responded with Family Matters. Once Adidon dropped, Drake was writing statements and crying on The Shop with Lebron :camby:
Bruh the speed at which he's dropping these records is a pretty clear indicator that he cooked these up and is slow leaking them.... Same thing with Drake he dropped push-ups with a preview at the end leading into the first part of family matters....these nikkas seemingly already had a majority of this shyt lined up and were prepared to drop multiple disses regardless

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Son I'm a hater cause I'm being truthful and objective? Did u peep my reaction to this song when it first dropped? I actually CROWNED Kendrick when this shyt dropped.
nah you been lowkey hating and rooting for Kendrick to lose from the start i seen your posts with J. Cole when he dropped that weak ass diss. And I used to think Kendrick was overrated. But I know when I see weirdo behavior. You giving Funk Flex weirdo energy with Kendrick.

Jards

All Star
Daps
Bruh the speed at which he's dropping these records is a pretty clear indicator that he cooked these up and is slow leaking them.... Same thing with Drake he dropped push-ups with a preview at the end leading into the first part of family matters....these nikkas seemingly already had a majority of this shyt lined up and were prepared to drop multiple disses regardless
If Drake was scared he would’ve tucked tail at Euphoria. Family Matters is a direct response to Euphoria because he directly addresses most of what’s in that record so he obviously wasn’t phased by it or he would’ve backed down.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If Drake was scared he would’ve tucked tail at Euphoria. Family Matters is a direct response to Euphoria because he directly addresses most of what’s in that record so he obviously wasn’t phased by it or he would’ve backed down.
Bro how the hell do you judge what a nikka is "phased" by lol stop introducing fan fiction we're adults here. nikka could be crying in his bed and still pull it together to make a diss track especially since he already had half of it recorded weeks ago.

Both these dudes are rich it's hugjly unlikely either is going to go jump off a bridge over a rap battle nikka :heh: what are you talking about