ENOUGH WITH THE SUPERKICK/SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!!

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
jaoNOZ8.gif

Best superkick ever..

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That's cause Shawn influenced a bunch of fellow homos like the Young Bucks. That's something to brag about? I'm sure Sam Smith was influenced by Elton John. Gay recognize gay

Dont let a gay person influence you brehs, no matter how talented, itll make you gay brehs :skip:

:umad:

Heavenbottom the goat :blessed:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
him and flair once said on a podcast they remember when suplexes were treated as finishers.

That's what the original Stun Gun was, a slingshot suplex, before he just started dropping dudes throats onto the ropes (which I always though should've been a banned move).

People were winning matches with the belly to belly too. :banderas:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If there was any doubt as to who was the better wrestler, between Bret and Shawn, this proves it.

Heavenbottom influenced everyone who laced em up after he came up.
:sas1:

Don't see many russian leg sweeps, or elbows from the 2nd rope.
:sas2:

Hmmmmmm I like this!!! So if we can go by this logic.... this opens the doors to prop up GODBERG:blessed: (No L's:umad:) for introducing the allmighty SPEAR to the game!:wow: The only other most duplicated move in the industry.:obama: No matter what day, what fed, what event you will go to..... other than the Superkick, you're most definitely gonna see a Spear in a match.... most cases more than one:lolbron:

:sas2: Them influences