ENOUGH WITH THE SUPERKICK/SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!!

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hmmmmmm I like this!!! So if we can go by this logic.... this opens the doors to prop up GODBERG:blessed: (No L's:umad:) for introducing the allmighty SPEAR to the game!:wow: The only other most duplicated move in the industry.:obama: No matter what day, what fed, what event you will go to..... other than the Superkick, you're most definitely gonna see a Spear in a match.... most cases more than one:lolbron:

:sas2: Them influences

Presumably youre trolling....

:jbhmm: but anyone who says Goldberg didnt influence future generations of wrestlers, is just delusional.

:manny:Godberg

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Doesnt really have anything to do with Michaels

Superkick is so popular for the same reason as the Spear. Its simple, its fukkin easy, anyone can do it to anyone and it gets a decent reaction. :manny:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
People were winning matches with the belly to belly too. :banderas:
People still do....
tumblr_nsmw5itmkD1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Daps
Reppin
LDN
That's cause Shawn influenced a bunch of fellow homos like the Young Bucks. That's something to brag about? I'm sure Sam Smith was influenced by Elton John. Gay recognize gay

By that logic 99% of wrestlers are gay because they were all influenced by Gorgeous George

In fact Macho Man's father said Gorgeous George was the reason he became a pro-wrestler :sas2:

Even Muhammad Ali directly based his self-promotion off Gorgeous George :sas1:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Doesnt really have anything to do with Michaels

Superkick is so popular for the same reason as the Spear. Its simple, its fukkin easy, anyone can do it to anyone and it gets a decent reaction. :manny:

I'm sick of the spear as a finisher, it's so overused. In addition to not using his own gimmick/theme/attire/personality, Reigns can't even use his own finisher :lolbron:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hate one someone takes a legends finishing move and turns it into a regular move...hated when cm punk did savage elbow and people kicked out hate that jake the snakes move is a regular move done in the middle of the match hate cenas stunner and I guess Hogan should have picked the axe bomber over the leg drop to be honest could have made for way better match finishes since he could have hit that out of no where and looked more brutal then the leg drop

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If there was any doubt as to who was the better wrestler, between Bret and Shawn, this proves it.

Heavenbottom influenced everyone who laced em up after he came up.
:sas1:

Don't see many russian leg sweeps, or elbows from the 2nd rope.
:sas2:

I dunno about that, I mean if a bunch of wrestlers can use that finisher without any flack, the finisher doesn't appear to be that special. :sas1:

As opposed to the Stone Cold stunner, which is an iconic move that no one can touch without getting shytted on. :sas2: