NULL
I'm definitely checking this out.

I would love to hear a collab song with you and Currensy

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i listened to it. Delivery is butter as usual. Lyrics and delivery are impressive without trying to impress. Just effortless. Dope production. So Hip Hop. Love the sprinkled in harmonization.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

YOUVE EVOLVED.

YOU USED TO SOUND LIKE
A SPOKEN WORD ARTIST
NOW YOU SOUND MUCH
MORE MUSICAL.

NICE PROJECT.
:devil:
:evil:

Ensi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PA
So i listened to it. Delivery is butter as usual. Lyrics and delivery are impressive without trying to impress. Just effortless. Dope production. So Hip Hop. Love the sprinkled in harmonization.
Yo thank you so much I appreciate the breakdown for real. I’ve been really enjoying dabbling in singing here and there. It’s has strengthened my melodies and hook game crazy. Listening to and learning from a lot of other dope artist as well keeps me sharp. I love that there ain’t no limit to this hip hop shyt, you can flex any style, combine different elements to make lane a for yourself. ❤️

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skylight, Hampton, Staycation and Locked are my favorites so far but there's nothing on there I wasn't feeling. Fire!

Hampton is beautiful, you should do a video to that jawn.

Ensi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PA

:lupe: YOU CHANGED YOUR APPEARANCE

:devil:
:evil:

Lol yea overtime I’ve gotten more “comfortable” being me. At this point in my life I’m in a Beautiful space to where I can say I’m free. ❤️ The music evolution was inevitable, I’ve become free in my music as well.