Ensilence- MIRRORZ [New Album]

Ensi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PA
Skylight, Hampton, Staycation and Locked are my favorites so far but there's nothing on there I wasn't feeling. Fire!

Hampton is beautiful, you should do a video to that jawn.
I appreciate it so much. Maaaan I wanna do visuals to so many joints on there lol.
Thank You Hampton is special and I was hoping that what I’m sayin was really heard. I appreciate it again. shyt I know the video for that will be Dope. That’s a goal ❤️ Locked my shyt to I wanna shoot some sexy shyt to that lol

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

tryfbindope

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SiFi I love you girl. I am so proud of you. Always have and always will! This album screams freedom to me. You have evolved and this is another dope edition to your legendary catalog!

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
LOL you can still slide me a beat fam
:whoo:

And I went through the project over the weekend and you've added extra tools to your repertoire, lyrics been standard but im talking about overall presentation with flow/delivery and musical landscape in general. Those items were always dope but it seems you're in a different chamber now

Ensi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PA
SiFi I love you girl. I am so proud of you. Always have and always will! This album screams freedom to me. You have evolved and this is another dope edition to your legendary catalog!
Maaaan you already know Tryf 🙏🏾🙌🏾 Thank you so much, all the years of us building and making dope shyt. You’ve kept me inspired and you’re one of the dopest to do it. I’m honored fam ❤️

Ensi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PA
:whoo:

And I went through the project over the weekend and you've added extra tools to your repertoire, lyrics been standard but im talking about overall presentation with flow/delivery and musical landscape in general. Those items were always dope but it seems you're in a different chamber now
:wow:

I appreciate that real shyt. Ive been lowkey working my craft. And A nicca feel great that it has been paying off :mjcry: Thank y’all

Ensi

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PA
You definitely stepped it up over the years. You've evolved so much as a lyricist.

The album is fire!
Thank you homie 🙌🏾🙏🏾

That’s all I want to create dope shyt y’all can rock with.
My aim is to get better and better 💪🏾