Enthusiasm for the PS5 Pro seems to be non-existent amongst most video game developers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Pointless upgrade. Just more work for something that doesn’t grow their customer base. Devs probably won’t put much time into upgrading the games for it. Sony just collecting money from their top stan’s as usual :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Pointless upgrade. Just more work for something that doesn’t grow their customer base. Devs probably won’t put much time into upgrading the games for it. Sony just collecting money from their top stan’s as usual :wow:
faq Five Freddy with another Sony hating thread. Why I not surprised. You and that other roody poo nikka Titan giggling like lil bytches on who can make another Sony thread. Don't y'all nikkaz like Xbox? Y'all ain't got shyt to talk about on that side? Damn y'all some hoes :gag:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
faq Five Freddy with another Sony hating thread. Why I not surprised. You and that other roody poo nikka Titan giggling like lil bytches on who can make another Sony thread. Don't y'all nikkaz like Xbox? Y'all ain't got shyt to talk about on that side? Damn y'all some hoes :gag:
Who are you :dahell:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Who’s alt is this? :mjlol:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
They heard about the Windows Phone I mean the Xbox handheld and it’s just that much more appealing than the ps5 pro :manny:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Because devs are tired of these iterative consoles that they have spend more time and money on.