Enthusiasm for the PS5 Pro seems to be non-existent amongst most video game developers.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yea I said a week ago I don't have a clue who this upgrade is for, make sense last gen because of the Jaguars. A this point if you want to buy multiple upgrades per gen may as well go to pc since they have all playstation games anyway.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From hardcore gamers it will. It’s debatable whether casuals will feel the need to upgrade. At least right away.
Which is the problem devs are complaining about.

The “hardcore” gamers already have a PS5 and have already purchased the games.

So the Pro doesn’t grow their customer base, it just makes the existing PS5 market more costly to support.

I think sony made plans for this a while ago when the market wasn’t so strained, probably would cost too much to change plans now so they are gonna just put it out, but i doubt it will garner much enthusiasm.

4K isn’t the buzzword it once was, hell they said the base PS5 would do 8K. Now they are selling another box with the promise of 4K content, but foreal this time…..maybe :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is the problem devs are complaining about.

The “hardcore” gamers already have a PS5 and have already purchased the games.

So the Pro doesn’t grow their customer base, it just makes the existing PS5 market more costly to support.

I think sony made plans for this a while ago when the market wasn’t so strained, probably would cost too much to change plans now so they are gonna just put it out, but i doubt it will garner much enthusiasm.

4K isn’t the buzzword it once was, hell they said the base PS5 would do 8K. Now they are selling another box with the promise of 4K content, but foreal this time…..maybe :stopitslime:
Yo chocolate banana suckin ass was gobblin Xbox BAlls when dat wack ass One X came out. Don't change up now bul!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
I LUVS XBAWX!!! SONY IS BAD PEOPLES!!

fukk OUTTA HERE SON!!! YOU PROBABLY GOT A MOTOROLA RAZOR WITH THAT DUMBASS XBOX SOUND FOR A RINGTONE. YOUZZA HOE!!!

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
No shyt. The focus should have been dropping the price.

I have not see someone say "The reason I don't have a PS5 is because it doesn't have enough juice". I have observed people be dissuaded by the price.

They're just going to keep pushing resolution, fukk what gamers want.